CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people at the bottom of the card might have a better chance at staying than some of the ones just hanging around in the middle, TBH. They're always gonna need guys to do the job. They're not necessarily gonna need people that aren't really getting over despite being pushed/featured more than the lower carders. Karrion Kross comes to mind.

And Bray Wyatt... this might be it, and it's probably better for both parties. Nobody has to waste each other's time here.

Feels like Lacey Evans is about to get packed up. Elias, Cedric Alexander, Rick Boogs, Aliyah, Xia Li, either one or all of Hit Row (if they keep any of 'em it'll probably be Ashante), Viking Raiders, and uhhh... wouldn't be totally shocked if it's Braun Strowman again.

I don't see Boogs getting fired so soon, they just featured him on the Mania doc too.

Aliyah, I thought she was already fired. One of the best looking girls there but I could see her getting fired. Kross yeah, even Braun yeah. Bronson is mid but he's getting featured too much lately to get fired I think.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Lacey, Xia Li, Hit Row are the ones I definitely see getting got.

I would have said Dana but apparently she’s an ambassador. :manny:
I may have embellished a little bit on the whole ambassador thing. :lolbron:

All I remember is her being on TV during a PBA event, doing a :dahell: when I recognized her and the announcer saying "WWE's Dana Brooke looking on."

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Would say Ziggler, but I forgot his brother is still at AEW, and you know damn well Khan would sign him and make them a tag team. Probably throwing AEW in the bushes if that happens.
Ziggler is a reliable hand that will do the job when asked, so it makes no sense for them to get rid of him.