Democrats just gave Trump a huge win! USMCA! NAFTA 2.0!

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
All people have to do is stop lying to themselves that both sides are the same and vote

If Trump wins in November I don't want to hear shyt from anyone in this country, you deserve exactly what you get.
The next Dem could win the popular vote by even more than Hillary did like 5-7 million more votes and still lose the electoral college. It's really insane. For that you cannot blame the people. The system needs a serious overhaul.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The next Dem could win the popular vote by even more than Hillary did like 5-7 million more votes and still lose the electoral college. It's really insane. For that you cannot blame the people. The system needs a serious overhaul.
If the people of Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and any other "purple" state that seems to want "liberal" things socialized healthcare, better worker rights, and a womans right to choose, but believe that the GOP will give it them and vote for Donald Trump in November, they deserve EXACTLY whatever they get as a result.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If the people of Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and any other "purple" state that seems to want "liberal" things socialized healthcare, better worker rights, and a womans right to choose, but believe that the GOP will give it them and vote for Donald Trump in November, they deserve EXACTLY whatever they get as a result.
Who is "they"?

I hate that entire states (countries, races, etc) are defined by the direction of shift of 5-10% of voters in the middle.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Who is "they"?

I hate that entire states (countries, races, etc) are defined by the direction of shift of 5-10% of voters in the middle.
We have to stop giving people passes for not being engaged when and where they can be

And we have to stop giving people passes for voting against their own interests

I'm seeing this "Blame the Electoral college" bullshyt far too much and we haven't even hit Iowa yet

I'm not talking about places where voters are being harassed or not being allowed to vote

A solid portion of this country legit wants to complain about the shyt but can't be bothered to get off their ass and vote

I mean I'm seeing women talking about "Women are going to save the country" in response to Pelosi leading the charge and "The Squad" becoming prominent figures in the political eco system

Motherfukker WHAT? Did yall not hear this Orange POS when he said that Roe v. Wade was dead if he becomes president?? You thought he was bluffing?? You thought the GOP would stop this man???

It's fukked up NOW. If Trump gets another 4 years, there is no fukking "resistance", it's fukking over. You'd be essentially fighting for a suede boot up your ass instead of a leather one.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We have to stop giving people passes for not being engaged when and where they can be

And we have to stop giving people passes for voting against their own interests

I'm seeing this "Blame the Electoral college" bullshyt far too much and we haven't even hit Iowa yet

I'm not talking about places where voters are being harassed or not being allowed to vote

A solid portion of this country legit wants to complain about the shyt but can't be bothered to get off their ass and vote

I mean I'm seeing women talking about "Women are going to save the country" in response to Pelosi leading the charge and "The Squad" becoming prominent figures in the political eco system

Motherfukker WHAT? Did yall not hear this Orange POS when he said that Roe v. Wade was dead if he becomes president?? You thought he was bluffing?? You thought the GOP would stop this man???

It's fukked up NOW. If Trump gets another 4 years, there is no fukking "resistance", it's fukking over. You'd be essentially fighting for a suede boot up your ass instead of a leather one.
And what about the 49.8% or whatever in those states who do vote for the "right" party?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
And what about the 49.8% or whatever in those states who do vote for the "right" party?
The numbers (even those in 2016) say people want stronger worker rights, the "right to choose" protected, and some form of socialized healthcare

Why is Donald Trump president?

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
A second Trump term seems nigh-impossible to avoid at this point. :snoop:
Remember the financial crisis of 2008 started in September, only two months before the elections and a lot of people had that in mind going into the booth. We're 11 months out. shyt can change easily.

Also, feelings and loyalties drastically change once you're in the general election season.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Remember the financial crisis of 2008 started in September, only two months before the elections and a lot of people had that in mind going into the booth. We're 11 months out. shyt can change easily.

Also, feelings and loyalties drastically change once you're in the general election season.
Uh, not to mention that Trump is getting killed in the polls so the CURRENT feelings are bad enough for him to lose already. Act like he didn't win by a wing and a prayer the first time brehs.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Democrats are nullifying the argument they cant get anything done while impeachment is in progress. And the argument that they hate Trump so much they cant work with him

chess not checkers. The people pissed off Trump is getting a victory are the problem.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Pelosi has agreed with the cronies and coprotatis to pass nafta 2.0 and give trump a win on USMCA just how idiotic and moronic are these democrats?the Gop left a supreme court seat open for nearly a year and refused to even give the man a hearing and yet pelosi is giving this white supremacist favours. shyt is sickening pure nonsense
To bad the Jets did not give you a huge win. Look at your rep:mjtf:

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
Uh, not to mention that Trump is getting killed in the polls so the CURRENT feelings are bad enough for him to lose already. Act like he didn't win by a wing and a prayer the first time brehs.
The polls don’t mean nothing now even on Election Day the polls had him losing

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Democrats are nullifying the argument they cant get anything done while impeachment is in progress. And the argument that they hate Trump so much they cant work with him

chess not checkers. The people pissed off Trump is getting a victory are the problem.
Well, they also are nullifying their 'Resist' rhetoric to.
It's not about Trump trade deals are bad for workers/unions. It's a race to the bottom for wages.