Democrats won't take back the House until 2030 due to 2010

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: chill my g...you really tight right now.
No, I meant that in the sense that dude is Italian and white people benefited more from the new deal than anyone else did. It wasn't intended to be taken any other way. I see how that looks angry though, but it's like I'm seeing these people online and offline now. I'm started to feel like the summers and semesters in DC in college when those tea party dudes made no damn sense.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
No, I meant that in the sense that dude is Italian and white people benefited more from the new deal than anyone else did. It wasn't intended to be taken any other way. I see how that looks angry though, but it's like I'm seeing these people online and offline now. I'm started to feel like the summers and semesters in DC in college when those tea party dudes made no damn sense.

I'm Latino and Italian but it's ok I'm not insensitive to comments like that.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
nikkas think KSA is in the stone age, just you wait. It's gonna be like 1776 in this bytch

:comeon: Saudi Arabia is a brutally repressive feudal monarchy thats on the verge of sliding into some dark ages type theocratic medievalism....sadly even in 1776 the US was way ahead of where they are now.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
keep pretending to be black breh. i love it.

:francis:Can you also pretend your response has anything to do with what i said

SMH @ being called white because of my esoteric vocabulary...can a nikka just be learned and smart without being accused of being white..is being "authentically " black analogous to being remedial.
Is that not c00ning? :ohhh:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps

You been going hard lately breh...this election is bringing out the best in you :blessed:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:francis:Can you also pretend your response has anything to do with what i said

SMH @ being called white because of my esoteric vocabulary...can a nikka just be learned and smart without being accused of being white..is being "authentically " black analogous to being remedial.
Is that not c00ning? :ohhh:
it has everything to do with what you posted. "sadly even in 1776 the US was way ahead of where they are now." is something no black person has ever said or will ever say.