Democrats won't take back the House until 2030 due to 2010

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
it has everything to do with what you posted. "sadly even in 1776 the US was way ahead of where they are now." is something no black person has ever said or will ever say.
:francis:

So youre saying no black people travel to the middle east or at the very least have knowledge of the world around them..

See youre trying to confine blackness within your narrow intellect and perspective but what you fail to understand is you cant do that without subliminal c00ning.....
thus embodying the paradox of low information militancy

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:francis:

So youre saying no black people travel to the middle east or at the very least have knowledge of the world around them..

See youre trying to confine blackness within your narrow intellect and perspective but what you fail to understand is you cant do that without subliminal c00ning.....
thus embodying the paradox of low information militancy
no i'm saying no black person would say that saudi arabia in 2016 is worse than america in 1776. now if you want to argue that for a white woman america in 1776 is way better than saudi in 2016 go right ahead. a white person should care about that.

so keep on coming up with bullshyt about sounding educated or being well traveled to cover up for the fact that you're continually exposing yourself.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
no i'm saying no black person would say that saudi arabia in 2016 is worse than america in 1776. now if you want to argue that for a white woman america in 1776 is way better than saudi in 2016 go right ahead. a white person should care about that.

so keep on coming up with bullshyt about sounding educated or being well traveled to cover up for the fact that you're continually exposing yourself.
:mjlol: Youre the one exposing your ignorance ....Go get a passport nikka

This Good Saudi Muslim Is Selling His "Castrated African Slave" On Facebook • Africanglobe.net

AFRICANGLOBE – Who says that the Muslim world isn’t modern? Sure they could hold old-fashioned auctions for “castrated African slaves”. But instead they’re leveraging the power of social media for their slave auctions.

PEACE BE UPON YOU …

I HAVE A [MALE] SLAVE I BOUGHT FROM AN AFRICAN COUNTRY AND ARRANGED FOR HIS VISA AND STAY TILL I GOT HIM TO SAUDI [ARABIA]

HIS DESCRIPTION:

1 – BLACK SKIN. TALL 172 SM. WEIGHT 60 KILOS.
2 – CASTRATED (EXCELLENT FOR WORKING WITH A FAMILY) YOU CAN CHECK HIM WITH A DOCTOR OUR YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE MATTER.
3 – [HIS] HEALTH IS QUITE UNDAMAGED AND HAS NO IMPERFECTIONS.
4 – AGE 26 YEARS.
5 – RELIGION MUSLIM AND [HE IS] OBEDIENT AND WILL NOT DISOBEY YOU EXCEPT IN WHAT DISPLEASES GOD. PLEASE, THE MATTER IS VERY SERIOUS AND IS NOT A JOKE.

And in future when youre trying to "authenticate" your blackness you would do well to refrain from caricaturing it...you are embracing the same ignorance you're supposed to be fighting.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:mjlol: Youre the one exposing your ignorance ....Go get a passport nikka

This Good Saudi Muslim Is Selling His "Castrated African Slave" On Facebook • Africanglobe.net

And in future when youre trying to "authenticate" your blackness you would do well to refrain from caricaturing it...you are embracing the same ignorance you're supposed to be fighting.
jesus you're a dumb ass. all you have to do is stop pretending to be black. i mean what's the fun in pretending when everyone knows you aren't?

无名的

Superstar
Daps
My house is bigger than my parents' and my dad is a doctor :francis:

200.gif

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Republicans control most counties but struggle at state level, the rural-urban divide will help them much like the Democrats after LBJ and before Clinton were they only had Carter in the White House and were 1-6 at the Presidential level. The Democrats had the longest running control though according to this chart.

850px-Combined--Control_of_the_U.S._House_of_Representatives_-_Control_of_the_U.S._Senate.png