Dennis Rodman ADMITS He's Responsible For The Release Of Otto Warmbier (VID INCLUDED)

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
so he co-signing the kids death too?

i couldn't be bothered to care about some idiot that died after willingly going to north korea, but weird of rodman to say this even if it is true.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
so he co-signing the kids death too?

i couldn't be bothered to care about some idiot that died after willingly going to north korea, but weird of rodman to say this even if it is true.

I CALL YOU TO THE COURT OF "CACDOM" :usure: FOR USE OF SELECTIVE CAC HYPERBOLE. If I am not mistaken, the ADMITTED CRIMINAL was an adult all throughout the ordeal (which he caused. :ld:). :dwillhuh:

Why did you just call this GROWN ASS MAN a "kid"??? :lupe:

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I CALL YOU TO THE COURT OF "CACDOM" :usure: FOR USE OF SELECTIVE CAC HYPERBOLE. If I am not mistaken, the ADMITTED CRIMINAL was an adult all throughout the ordeal (which he caused. :ld:). :dwillhuh:

Why did you just call this GROWN ASS MAN a "kid"??? :lupe:

do less, was like a 20y/o college student, sounds like a kid to me :yeshrug:

show me a grown ass man that would entertain the idea of going to north korea, childish thinking all around
QiA8IK2.png

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
do less, was like a 20y/o college student, sounds like a kid to me :yeshrug:

show me a grown ass man that would entertain the idea of going to north korea, childish thinking all around
do listen. Idc about what u feel or felt like. I was just talking about facts. If u could inform me of his age at the time, we could either determine if your use of the word "kid" was accurate reporting or standard fakkit fukkboy, diminutive, selective deceptive LIES/'reporting' that worthless CACS practice every minute. :ld:
Just take a photo of the back of ur hand bro. :leon:

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
we could either determine if your use of the word "kid" was accurate reporting or standard fakkit fukkboy, diminutive, selective deceptive LIES/'reporting' that worthless CACS practice every minute. :ld:
Just take a photo of the back of ur hand bro. :leon:

damn breh, you got your verbal shyt storm flowing

I consider being under 22-25 a chapter of youth, if you really wanna get into how we define the term "kid" thats for you to simmer on, but it ain't that deep