Dennis Rodman ADMITS He's Responsible For The Release Of Otto Warmbier (VID INCLUDED)

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn breh, you got your verbal shyt storm flowing

I consider being under 22-25 a chapter of youth, if you really wanna get into how we define the term "kid" thats for you to simmer on, but it ain't that deep

He says please and thank you to cacs in person. Then goes online typing like that

:russ::mjlol:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Another case of white people losing in the long run because of their inherent racism.

Probably coulda got dude back a year ago, alive.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Its probably true but the media doesn't like to talk about African American people working well with other countries who know we are not in charge over here and are still being oppressed. The world knows the hell blacks are put through in this country so they are more inclined to trust us during peace related talks. Jesse Jackson went and got some hostages freed and the media over here barely covered it but when Bill Clinton got Lisa Lings sister freed it was allover the news before they could get on the private jet. Bill probably got head on the jet from her and everything.:patrice: She did divorce her husband after getting back but a lot of hostages do that because they see life as short and they don't want to rot away their lives in a marriage. GMB and HOH rolls deep in hostage survivor therapy groups.:damn:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
so he co-signing the kids death too?

i couldn't be bothered to care about some idiot that died after willingly going to north korea, but weird of rodman to say this even if it is true.

Yes, breh.

He flew to North Korea.

And had a sit down with Kim Jong Il.

And talked him into releasing the kid.

But at the last minute, he :jbhmm: and leaned in and said, "But let's make sure he dies on the way into America."

:rolleyes:

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
Yes, breh.

He flew to North Korea.

And had a sit down with Kim Jong Il.

And talked him into releasing the kid.

But at the last minute, he :jbhmm: and leaned in and said, "But let's make sure he dies on the way into America."

:rolleyes:

lol

nah i woulda thought he had been dead and that north korea was having to play like he was alive in an attempt to salvage the situation and hold onto their chip

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
lol

nah i woulda thought he had been dead and that north korea was having to play like he was alive in an attempt to salvage the situation and hold onto their chip

IDK what chip you're talking about.

We ain't going to war over one dude.

They had nothing to gain or lose by this dude's death.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Its probably true but the media doesn't like to talk about African American people working well with other countries who know we are not in charge over here and are still being oppressed. The world knows the hell blacks are put through in this country so they are more inclined to trust us during peace related talks. Jesse Jackson went and got some hostages freed and the media over here barely covered it but when Bill Clinton got Lisa Lings sister freed it was allover the news before they could get on the private jet. Bill probably got head on the jet from her and everything.:patrice: She did divorce her husband after getting back but a lot of hostages do that because they see life as short and they don't want to rot away their lives in a marriage. GMB and HOH rolls deep in hostage survivor therapy groups.:damn:

I vividly remember the hell media gave Jesse when he announced his plans. It was sickening.

I vividly remember the quiet when Jesse made it happen. I was shocked especially since one of the hostages was a POW. All that noise beforehand and not a peep after. Cacs...

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Bottymon Dennis the closer! Freeing prisoners and riding horses with King John UNN.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

I vividly remember the hell media gave Jesse when he announced his plans. It was sickening.

I vividly remember the quiet when Jesse made it happen. I was shocked especially since one of the hostages was a POW. All that noise beforehand and not a peep after. Cacs...

They not gonna give black people our respect, typical cracker shyt. I'm not surprised about things like this anymore :mjcry:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why everyone soooo up in arms over this dumbass cac who made his own bed by going over there acting an ass in the first place, when we got brothers n sisters getting shot down everyday over here? Like how you really gonna shame rodman for being friends with glorious leader?

Edit: did this nikka just really break out the crocodile tears in the end? :dwillhuh::laff::laff::laff::laff: