Detroit nikkas come hold this L are YOU fukking kidding me :TheGlove:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
R.dac3f9168d89668cdc12f6f60268f508

Screen-Shot-2022-02-11-at-4.48.24-PM-832x447.png

The Detroit Lions haven’t won an NFL championship since 1957. In those 65 years, only 11 other NFL teams had been in existence back then. Needless to say, it’s been a very long time since Detroit reached the top of the football world.

Now that longtime Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford plays for the Los Angeles Rams and the Rams are in the Super Bowl in his first season, some people in Detroit will be supporting Stafford in a…unique way. A company called TheDLine is selling a “Detroit Rams” shirt that consists of Lions colors and a mashup of the Lions and Rams logos.

NFL world reacts to "Detroit Rams" shirt being sold

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
White people in MI love Stafford why not make some bread off him :manny:

And the Ford family doesn’t care. I remember the blackout days when they wouldn’t broadcast on tv on Sunday’s and you’d have to listen to the game on the radio. In the 90s/00s…….

I’ve been saying to boycott the lions for two years and let their pockets dry up a little bit to see if they start putting some effort in. But just a trash franchise overall

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people in MI love Stafford why not make some bread off him :manny:

And the Ford family doesn’t care. I remember the blackout days when they wouldn’t broadcast on tv on Sunday’s and you’d have to listen to the game on the radio. In the 90s/00s…
I’ve been saying to boycott the lions for two years and let their pockets dry up a little bit to see if they start putting some effort in. But just a trash franchise overall

Naw fukk that the Bills lost 4 straight and when Beebe won that shyt two years later with the Packers wasn't no Green Bay Bills shirts no pass

• Dap
Reactions: 315