• Poll closed .

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
1234928211.0.jpg
The NFL Script writers cooked up a good one for us today :banderas:

Matthew Stafford is BACK in Detroit but this time with a brand new squad, he looks to enact vengeance on the franchise who could have possibly stunted a hall of fame career with ineptitude on the quest for a 2nd Super Bowl ring, only time will tell if he was correct about the first point:patrice:

On the other side the Lions have finally seemed to turn it around with their new quarterback Jared Goff and erratic coach Dan Campbell, and seek to exorcise many demons after winning their first division title since Clinton was president :shaq:

Will the up and coming Lions finally get over the hump? Or will it be the same old shyt in the ultimate twist of cruel irony?? :mjcry:

Who yall got?

matthew-stafford-sean-mcvay-100621_boud5a2idr731nowftkvln8h8.jpg

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I feel good about our chances. I’m not guaranteeing a win but I don’t feel like we’re doomed to fail. I’m really looking forward to this game.

I can’t wait to see how McVay preps the defense to face Goff. He knows what Goff struggled with when he got rid of him. I’m sure he’s gonna see if he made improvements in that area. He’d be a fool not to.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I feel good about this game as Kyren Williams and Puka are on another level right now but our linebacker core outside of Byron Young and secondary are trash. If the pass rush is not getting home and Goff has time, he’s going to carve us up.

also it can’t be said enough that our kicking is the worst in the league and if we get into a situation where we have to rely on field goals, we’re going to lose

all things considered I like the lions and I’m rooting for them if they beat us :salute: