No LOVE Lost Between Titletown and Dem Boyz: Official Packers šŸ§€ (#7) @ Cowboys šŸ¤  (#2) NFC Wild Card Thread [4:30 PM EST / NFL on FOX]

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
McCarthy is a big reason Rodgers doesnā€™t have more rings cuz of his playoff ineptitude. And Dallas hired him.

Dak chokes every playoffs. And Dallas extended him.

WHYYYYYYY?? :damn:

:to:
Funny thing is Mccarthy put one of those playoffs L's on dallas...Dallas been choking long before Mccarthy got there....every playoff iteration of these mf's they either lose to Green Bay Seattle of San Fran...it is what it is...some team gets hot and they just get caught in the crossfire

Spence

Superstar
Daps
If they fire Dak, whoā€™s a capable enough (available) replacement? Does Dallas even have draft capital to try to move up or acquire a distressed asset like a Watson? They got lucky at with 2 ā€œslightly above averageā€ qbā€™s in udfa Dak & Romo. I doubt theyā€™ll be able to do the exact same a 3rd time.

Dak has proven he canā€™t take you there, same with McCarthy :manny:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
McCarthy going over to Lamb after the first DRIVE gives us some insight to the problem. He probably coaches tight. Like wtf was that they was already sweating

• Haha
Reactions: No1

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
GD19b_dWkAEMBB3
LMAO

I love Tae, but this is funny I won't lie

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Dak's going to get all the blame here but I'm sorry, Dallas let the Packers come into their building and run/pass all over that defense. Dak basically needed to score a TD each drive to keep up. That D was atrocious.

It was a poor effort in all phases of the game.

Offense
Defense
Special Teams