Swiss Cheese is on the Menu in Detroit: Official Packers 🧀 (4-6) @ Lions 🦁 (8-2) Thanksgiving Thread [NFL on FOX]

Who takes the Madden TURKDUCKEN home?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Packer stan President @FAH1223

Good y’all!!

I’m late but a heads up, my potential Future Niners President @King Kreole is very pleased with y’all production today

He gave yall permission to win today. I’m late telling you but yall got the message anyways

Keep it up :salute:
giphy.gif

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Alarming that Goff had two duds like that back to back in the dome. Defense wasn't great but they gave the offense multiple opportunities to pull this out and they kept sputtering.

I think Detroit's mostly done everything right during this tenure in building up the roster instead of reaching for a QB or gutting themselves to acquire one like Cleveland or Denver - but expectations change quickly. In the blink of an eye you can go from "Goff is more than adequate as we build this thing up" to feeling the same pressure to upgrade from him after leaving meat on the bone in a title window like the Rams thought they did.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Who in the hell said that about Goff:wtf:

Lions still going to the superbowl :ufdup:
Just like everyone else, via National Broadcast :wow:

Once I leave work, I'd have to search back in them NFL Week __ what did we learn threads to find the culprits