• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yup Miami did it as well :heh:

Just play the same way you have all game instead you allow teams to carve you up as you're playing off wrs
its fukking retarded and been going on for decades now yet the smart geniuses cant figure it out :mindblown:

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Honestly the only thing im pissed about is how defense still play soft ass coverage when a team needs to only get in FG range. I dont get why these fukking idiots continue to do this league wide. Your D can get it done by playing like they been doing all game. They didnt score all the 4th quarter until the D decides to do this.

This has to be addressed to teams everywhere. If there is a smart coach out there, he would tell his DC dont be pulling that shyt on my field or else :ufdup: :
There's some defensive coordinators that are aggressive and rush the QB and play man coverage at the end of games.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Devito running around the whole game like white Vick Jones sorry ass used to, yall keep hyping this cac up 😂

All jokes aside, Devito is a cool backup, but unfortunately I can see Mara pushing for him to be the starter.