YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Love going through what Rodgers did in his early career.

Defense allowed 60 yards in 3 plays :dead:

oh well, i hope we lose out and heads start to roll. Starting with Joe Barry
Packers were really playing like the Giants needed a TD to win :pachaha:
all types of fireworks about to go off in Howard Beach tonight :pachaha:
Can't forget Breezy Point :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tommy DiGiornio noodle arms carved the CheeseHeadz up:jbhmm::umad:

bada bing bada boom
200w.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Honestly the only thing im pissed about is how defense still play soft ass coverage when a team needs to only get in FG range. I dont get why these fukking idiots continue to do this league wide. Your D can get it done by playing like they been doing all game. They didnt score all the 4th quarter until the D decides to do this.

This has to be addressed to teams everywhere. If there is a smart coach out there, he would tell his DC dont be pulling that shyt on my field or else :ufdup: :

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
If you're the Giants, do you really go back to Daniel Jones with how this guy is playing?
DJ getting paid $40 mil, he's gonna play when he comes back. Now how long that'll be, who knows. I'm guessing we draft a qb, DJ plays, sometime during the season the rookie comes in depending on how DJ plays, DJ gets cut at the end of the season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly the only thing im pissed about is how defense still play soft ass coverage when a team needs to only get in FG range. I dont get why these fukking idiots continue to do this league wide. Your D can get it done by playing like they been doing all game. They didnt score all the 4th quarter until the D decides to do this.

This has to be addressed to teams everywhere. If there is a smart coach out there, he would tell his DC dont be pulling that shyt on my field or else :ufdup: :

Yup Miami did it as well :heh:

Just play the same way you have all game instead you allow teams to carve you up as you're playing off wrs