Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm ready for another Stafford/McVay masterpiece. They been in that bag this backend of the yr. Just need them to finish strong and crush @Regular_P 's dreams in the most poetic way possible. Make it hard for him to even pick up his mop at work tomorrow :banderas:
The only bag involved in this convo is the bag Stafford and Timothy Mcvay gets carried out in

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if Kyren Williams goes off Rams win. Simple as that. He’s our engine right now.

But if we lose I’m riding with Lions until the end. Hope they win it all if we can’t

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The only bag involved in this convo is the bag Stafford and Timothy Mcvay gets carried out in

I just trust the SB experience u know.

Like how Bron called Miami his college yrs and he graduated to go win a chip for CLE. Stafford just had some extra grad/pre-covid yrs down their in DET. Eventually everybody gotta graduate the motor city is all Im sayin' :hubie:

s-l1600.jpg

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I feel good about this game as Kyren Williams and Puka are on another level right now but our linebacker core outside of Byron Young and secondary are trash. If the pass rush is not getting home and Goff has time, he’s going to carve us up.

also it can’t be said enough that our kicking is the worst in the league and if we get into a situation where we have to rely on field goals, we’re going to lose

all things considered I like the lions and I’m rooting for them if they beat us :salute:
Hopefully Detroit and our run defense got something to say about Williams. People keep talking like Detroit just gonna get ran on when it hasn't happened all year.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Detroit's not getting ran on today. Stafford will probably have 300 yds and they'll put up pts in the passing game though. Detroit's gotta put up points to win.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Detroit's not getting ran on today. Stafford will probably have 300 yds and they'll put up pts in the passing game though. Detroit's gotta put up points to win.

People were saying the same thing about Cleveland yesterday vs Hou and them having one of the best, if not the best passing defenses & we see what happened.

Same with the Cowboys as we watch right now. Pass rush and pass def supposed to be one of their strong suits and Jordan Love carving em up right now.

Playoffs hit different and so do coaches gameplans and best believe both teams in the lab cooking up sum shyt to exploit. Not saying it's gonna happen but don't be shocked if Kyren end up going off. McVay good for some wrinkles u never seen just like Shanahan.