Devon Still a deadbeat dad?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I think this quote sums it up...

“I don’t consider him a deadbeat dad,” Smythe told the Daily News on Wednesday. “I know he loves and cares for his daughter and he is there for her. I just need him to help me financially.”

ampffo.jpg

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Was he even getting paid those months she's crying about?

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Didn't read the article, but has he skipped other months? I mean, if he's paying crazy ass medical bills, I could see why aug-nov he wasnt paying child support.
That's the only reason why the Bengals kept him so he could pay for her treatment, then she turns around and says that he takes care of his daughter and loves her, but she, the mother, is the one who needs help financially. So which one is it? Is he paying for the daughter or isn't he?

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
First off.....people haven't "paid" child support for like 10 years. The shyt it automatically deducted from checks.

Second Off......try to get money out of a man by trying to get him suspended and make him lose his only source of income brehs

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
@LawdMegatron: MAN WHAT?!?!?! RT @damnit_mann #PlotTwist RT @Smooth_Orator: hold the phone.

devon still’s baby moms doesn’t have custody of the kid??”

@ido4me_period: @sportsfeedia He has custody of her. U mean Devon Still hasn't paid his baby momma's black cards yet @d0erman: Am I missing something here? Devon Still baby mama talking bout child support and she doesn't have custody of said child?