Devon Still a deadbeat dad?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
1) He has custody so he doesn't owe her shyt
2) Gloria Allred? Has anyone she respresented lately actually gotten paid?
3) See 1 and 2

how do you know that he has custody? i think she has custody but i think she wants more child support money to use it for other things like her new baby for one.
Although Still's contract with the Bengals apparently provides insurance cover for 100 per cent of Leah's medical expenses, Ms Smythe claims she has an outstanding medical bill for an ambulance she has been unable to pay. Come on son. Most insurance providers pay for ambulance rides.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
how do you know that he has custody? i think she has custody but i think she wants more child support money to use it for other things like her new baby for one.
Although Still's contract with the Bengals apparently provides insurance cover for 100 per cent of Leah's medical expenses, Ms Smythe claims she has an outstanding medical bill for an ambulance she has been unable to pay. Come on son. Most insurance providers pay for ambulance rides.
i had to call an ambulance for my girl before and that shyt was like $55

I heard it went up to like $200 but that ain't shyt

This bytch trying to act like she owe hella bread and he ain't helping

bytch needs to get a job and stop complaining

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh lets remember this dude didn't sign a multimillion dollar contract. Lets also remember the reason he was signed was so he can pay for his daughters cancer treatments.

Paying for cancer treatments>buying his baby momma a car.
Breh she cant get to treatment without a car:dahell:
She cant drive without being properly fed..he should be buying groceries.:troll:
She cant eat unless she feel good bout herself. Breh need to buy her a personal trainer/store load of mac:troll:

All in all he fukked up:stopitslime:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about her having to borrow cars to take her to treatments?
If he paying for treatment and has custody...what exactly is she doing with HER money that she doesn't have a car.

Im sure she get child support. Add to the fact his med insurance prob take care of the treatments

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If he paying for treatment and has custody...what exactly is she doing with HER money that she doesn't have a car.

Im sure she get child support. Add to the fact his med insurance prob take care of the treatments
He has custody but don't even live in the same city as her? :dahell: The NFL is paying 100% of her medical bills, now what does that have to do with him not paying child support?