Devon Still a deadbeat dad?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Have children with dusty hoes brehs.

Her baby girl has cancer, and this hoe is worried about car payments and getting her nails done. Scust.

Exactly, reason 2645789 not to be fukkin with these ratchets that are out for blood. nikkaz know that some of these bytches ain't shyt and are only using nikkaz to come up.

But nikkaz still fukk with these rat heads :snoop:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it's true about her having to borrow cars to take Leah too treatment than this nikka is a fukking dikkhead

I can straight up tell facts...my wife works at Children's Hospital and her father is the one who is always there...Ask yourself why have you never sen the mother involved in any of this....The cat isn't even banking like that he's a fledgling NFL player not a millionaire.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
stopped reading at

I know he loves and cares for his daughter and he is there for her. I just need him to help me financially.

why does he need to finance you ? Last I checked hes spent dozens of thousands + from charities on his daughters treatment, and hes supposed to help you financially as well ? :what:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I can straight up tell facts...my wife works at Children's Hospital and her father is the one who is always there...Ask yourself why have you never sen the mother involved in any of this....The cat isn't even banking like that he's a fledgling NFL player not a millionaire.
So he isn't making half a million dollars?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
U know damn well he's taking care of the kid... She just wants to live that lifestyle

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So he isn't making half a million dollars?

Honestly...Hell no he ain't....in fact I'd venture to say that he's not doing to well...it's sad to say I think the main reason the Bengals kept him is because of good will he was going to be on the practice squad....and you won't notice him iced up like AJ or Leon Hall....he's just a regular day to day dude...

Besides what does child support have to do with the child's mother having transportation it seems like he spends a good grip of time with her...and this is the first I've ever heard about the mother....

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most likely not. And if his base is 500k he still has to pay agents, managers, taxes, etc. probably taking home 150k. But he hasnt been signed the whole season so I doubt he has that.

And most of the bengals and reds stay in the same area...I'd be willing to bet the average Coli cat makes about as much as he does....his situation is rough.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No it isn't always automatically deducted. Why you acting like nikkas are dead beats just as much as chicks are scandalous?

i dont know what bumblefukk state you are from but in any major state child support is automatically deducted from paychecks

you caping a lil too hard here bruh :usure:

she said herself on her pregnant picture when people callin her a bytch and shyt she said this
I'm doing what I have to do to survive...

she dont give a fukk bout her daughter bruh, she just want some of that nfl money/coverage

lets look at the FACTS we know;

-Devon is always with his daughter when he can be
-Devon and Leah has raised hundreds of thousands if not millions (through jersey sales) for cancer
-Devon comes off as genuine dude whose playing football right now for the insurance and to cover bills, comes off as a real ass man which is rare in 2014 with all the fukk boys running around, so maybe you dont see or understand that or whats going on.

-This girl said multiple times she wants Devon to take care of HER
-Devon and her aren't together
-The things she is complaining about to the press are petty (no ride to the hospital? :usure: take a uber hoe)
-if Devon wasnt in the NFL, who would be working then ? :usure: why dont she got a job ? :usure: ? Who would be covering the costs + insurance for Leah if Devon never made it back to the nfl ? :usure:
-Her instagram is full of spa treatments + she's pregnant by another man, which she doesnt even have on her pages, which means he aint even in her life like that

shes the perfect case of a scorned women, straight up.. how you cant see this, I dont know.. why are you caping so hard ? I dont know.. shyt really is :mindblown: to me right now

this bytch the true definition of the word bytch..

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont know what bumblefukk state you are from but in any major state child support is automatically deducted from paychecks

you caping a lil too hard here bruh :usure:

she said herself on her pregnant picture when people callin her a bytch and shyt she said this

she dont give a fukk bout her daughter bruh, she just want some of that nfl money/coverage

Yeah it should be automatically deducted...mines was when I still paid it...via court order.