Did dad school you on women?

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anybody have parents or an older head that told them about the birds and the bees growing up?

How specific did they get? Was it graphic? How old old were you?

I have African parents. You figure that shyt out on your own. No one told me shyt. Hell I remember specifically asking my dad and brother about blue balls when I had it the first time.......SILENCE.

1st time I had ever had a girl over and we went to my room to "watch a film on my computer" I come out an hour later with blue balls because we only got to 2nd base , my joint hurts so much I tell the chick to go home because I legit think I'm about to die. My dad was 60 my older brother 28, how the hell did they just leave me to the mental and physical agony. I remember yelling TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL :russ: legit thought my balls were going to explode.
Around the same time my nipples started to get hard. At least my brother told me that was normal but I was still a nervous wreck.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mom's did before he got a chance. I was in kindergarten and she was telling me about girls.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
When we moved back to the states, was a military brat, and I was going to highschool. My pops sat me down and explained how going from a DoDD school was completely different than a regular ass highschool.

Nikka said "now son, there's gon be a lot of chickenheads that look good...but you don't wanna do what you wanna do :whoa:. Think with your head and not with your dikk :ufdup:"

And that was pretty much it :pachaha:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
When we moved back to the states, was a military brat, and I was going to highschool. My pops sat me down and explained how going from a DoDD school was completely different than a regular ass highschool.

Nikka said "now son, there's gon be a lot of chickenheads that look good...but you don't wanna do what you wanna do :whoa:. Think with your head and not with your dikk :ufdup:"

And that was pretty much it :pachaha:

Not bad. Not bad advice at all. :ehh: