Did dad school you on women?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
@Dad :dahell: you schooling coli brehs on women?
giphy.gif

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That’s the one thing my parents didn’t teach me about. :francis:

I’m pretty sure it was because of how religious my mom is and my dad was like…:manny:

I did find out that my dad never liked the crazy ass gf I had to kick outta my house and he said he was ready to step in and get rid of her himself. :russ:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I really had absolutely zero "schooling" about relationships/sex/etc AT ALL. Not by my pops (I left home when I was like 15) not by my brother (he had already left by then), not by any OGs I would've been around. Not at school either, didnt happen back then. It was just basically observe and learn. Being shy, insecure and basically with low self-esteem kept me out of most situations, meaning also the potentially bad ones. I basically learned on my own by my experiences, later hearing stories and common sense. Can't say I learned much though, as my general lack of success can attest :francis:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. He said I was going to bump my head and make mistakes, but the two things that would make it alright in the long run was as long as I didn’t get anyone pregnant or catch a case over any of them,I could always recover.

Managed to not do those things. I got plenty of near GMB stories and “these h*es ain’t sh*t” stories, and taken some losses, but so does everyone who’s been in the field.

No cases and no kids though. No child support and no alimony. No splitting up property or assets. Thought I’d be single forever, but ended up married to a physician. I’ll take it. :yeshrug:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
" I don't know why I got married, the bachelor life is the fukking best. Take it from me son:shaq2:" while grumbling and completing some house chore

"You need to get married and have kids. That'll set your life on the right path :mjgrin:"

"Damn ya mama still look good :whew:. You better hope you get something like this :steviej:"

"Don't bring home any ugly girls around here:umad:"

"Do NOT pick up anybody with kids. Don't ever be raising somebody else children. You trying to piss me off?!"

"fukk man, I see why some people don't get married and just live that bachelor life :damn:"

"Oh you know everything huh :stopitslime:? I can't wait til you get married :pacspit:"

"Yeah well not everybody can have what me and your mom have :obama:. I think there's a chance you can find somebody great too"

"You better be using condoms. I aint raising nobody's children around here :ufdup:"

"When the hell are you going to bring some grandkids around for me to play with :sadcam:?!"