Did Jadakiss diss Jay-Z and claim to be cool with him on the same song?

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly

"Look don't try to apologize on your two way
Sympathy don't amuse me, go get your uzi
And let's make a real movie
Play bad guy and good guy til the hood die" (directed towards Jay)

"nikkas gas you to force your hand
Realistically, you just a worker and your boss is my man" (directed toward Beanie Sigel)

I can't be the only one who peeped this :patrice:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Off topic: is that really what cannibus was tryna do on LLs shyt, or was LL just fabricatin beef to hype his album up on some fukkery shyt?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Off topic: is that really what cannibus was tryna do on LLs shyt, or was LL just fabricatin beef to hype his album up on some fukkery shyt?
"Nobody took it that way but L"- Redman

"He heard some shyt and took it out of context. He always been like that, you heard til the break of dawn"- Method Man

All LL

Farrinto

Daps
Reppin
Philly

Yeah, he was probably just itching for a reason to go at him and reached for an excuse. He still bodied Canibus though.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
I don't think so. But this part right here:

nikkas can't fukk with Kiss, I meanie that
Had to stop eating red meat cause I ate too many Beanie-Macs
I'm not one of them nikkas and since you so righteous
Don't make me send your ass to Allah quicker

:banderas:

til this day i can't decide who won that beef :wow:

Farrinto

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I remember the summer this beef really was heating up. I just remember being at family reunion in Connecticut, we took a ferry ride from Conn. to Long Island, NY. Even hip hop beefs bring back good memories :russ:

It might be the most underrated beef in hip-hop history. It birthed a lot of classic songs, freestyles and bars.
"When I met you you was on my dikk, Jigga gave you some of his old Bentleys, now you on some shyt?" :francis:
"J-A-D-A Pinkett or Kiss? No matter how I look at him still think of a bytch" :pacspit:
"You broke, talking bout you rocked yourself out, when I see you you gon really wish you knocked yourself out" :whoo:
"J to the izzay, D to the izzay, y'all nikkas is p*ssy y'all don't want no gun plizzay :ufdup: Sigel's not real to me therefore he doesn't exist, so poof, vamoose son of a Kiss" :camby:

Last edited:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was there any confirmation that the apologizing on the two way line was directed at Jay, besides what Nas said on Ether?

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Who gives a fukk about Gaydakiss aka Baldielocks aka Lameanardo of the Midlife Mutant nikka Turtles sending those ass pathetic excuses for subliminals @ our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd?

200w_d.gif

Not only is the Gawd MC an infinitely more talented rapper whose worst album shyts all over Gayda's garbage ass catalog, but the GOAT completely annihilated that washed up, stuck in the 90's ass, sorry excuse for a spitter on every collab they ever did & destroyed Gayda & his corny ass rap cronies on Do It Again.

200w_d.gif

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It might be the most underrated beef in hip-hop history. It birthed a lot of classic songs, freestyles and bars.
"When I met you you was on my dikk, Jigga gave you some of his old Bentleys, now you on some shyt?" :francis:
"J-A-D-A Pinkett or Kiss? No matter how I look at him still think of a bytch" :pacspit:
"You broke, talking bout you rocked yourself out, when I see you you gon really wish you knocked yourself out" :whoo:
"J to the izzay, D to the izzay, y'all nikkas is p*ssy y'all don't want no gun plizzay :ufdup: Siegel's not real to me therefore he doesn't exist, so poof, vamoose son of a Kiss" :camby:

Sheww anyone who grew up during this era that underrates it I really can't take their opinion that serious. It was incredible and just went hand in hand with the Jay Nas beef in elevating how dope that era in rap was all around.

I'm also from Philly though so it was that much crazier being that Beans and State Prop were almost as big as Jay was at that time to us. And I agree with your earlier post about it being a tie and that's as a somewhat biased Philly dude. No way to declare a winner. I told this story on here before, but I was at the Powerhouse where Jada dissed Beans and got booed off stage and got bottles thrown at him and shyt, and we loved Kiss but he couldn't come into Philly and diss Beanie. Then Beanie came out out of nowhere when a fight broke out got the whole crowd to calm down and dissed Jada acapella. Crazy fukking night.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

"Look don't try to apologize on your two way
Sympathy don't amuse me, go get your uzi
And let's make a real movie
Play bad guy and good guy til the hood die" (directed towards Jay)

"nikkas gas you to force your hand
Realistically, you just a worker and your boss is my man" (directed toward Beanie Sigel)

I can't be the only one who peeped this :patrice:

:ohhh: I never noticed that before. This might be my all time fave beef though, even better now knowing they are both cool and no one got hurt