Did Jadakiss diss Jay-Z and claim to be cool with him on the same song?

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Sheww anyone who grew up during this era that underrates it I really can't take their opinion that serious. It was incredible and just went hand in hand with the Jay Nas beef in elevating how dope that era in rap was all around.

I'm also from Philly though so it was that much crazier being that Beans and State Prop were almost as big as Jay was at that time to us. And I agree with your earlier post about it being a tie and that's as a somewhat biased Philly dude. No way to declare a winner. I told this story on here before, but I was at the Powerhouse where Jada dissed Beans and got booed off stage and got bottles thrown at him and shyt, and we loved Kiss but he couldn't come into Philly and diss Beanie. Then Beanie came out out of nowhere when a fight broke out got the whole crowd to calm down and dissed Jada acapella. Crazy fukking night.
Yeah, that beef was crazy. I'm just glad no one got hurt because that beef had potential to get blown out of proportion :whoo:Jay had SP coming to NY to freestyle at HOT97 with armed security behind bushes and shyt.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that beef was crazy. I'm just glad no one got hurt because that beef had potential to get blown out of proportion :whoo:Jay had SP coming to NY to freestyle at HOT97 with armed security behind bushes and shyt.

I agree. That's nuts man I was just about to tell a story my boy is close with Young Chris I know him pretty well and we were talking about all that shyt and he was saying how nuts it really was, and how when they went to Hot97 they were ALL strapped. And he said there were a couple different instances where they thought shyt was about to pop off. Definitely very fortunate that it stayed on wax.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
I don't think so. But this part right here:

nikkas can't fukk with Kiss, I meanie that
Had to stop eating red meat cause I ate too many Beanie-Macs
I'm not one of them nikkas and since you so righteous
Don't make me send your ass to Allah quicker

:banderas:
I'm a huge kiss fan , but that shyt is whack...doesn't even rhyme and the reach on "I meanie that" is :trash:

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
It might be the most underrated beef in hip-hop history. It birthed a lot of classic songs, freestyles and bars.
"When I met you you was on my dikk, Jigga gave you some of his old Bentleys, now you on some shyt?" :francis:
"J-A-D-A Pinkett or Kiss? No matter how I look at him still think of a bytch" :pacspit:
"You broke, talking bout you rocked yourself out, when I see you you gon really wish you knocked yourself out" :whoo:
"J to the izzay, D to the izzay, y'all nikkas is p*ssy y'all don't want no gun plizzay :ufdup: Siegel's not real to me therefore he doesn't exist, so poof, vamoose son of a Kiss" :camby:
"**** what you thinkin nicca, fat stinkin nicca/What ***** wanna lay with you/**** nicca I can get you merked in a day or 2/No cakset, only thing left was a braid or 2" :wow:

I agree with you on this; this is on my underrated beef list. Classics back and forth.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm a huge kiss fan , but that shyt is whack...doesn't even rhyme and the reach on "I meanie that" is :trash:
In what way? "I'ma give you a reason why I'm the truth for real" :gladbron:

when the disco beat drops "fat smelly motherfukker" "I dunno where they found you son but since your pops aint around I'm punish you and ground you son"<---------:whew::whew: Jada won this shyt by late round TKO IMO b/c fukk beanie sigel is way way too potent

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I forgot about the 'Jigga That N1gga' freestyle :whew::whew::whew:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
To this day, I say Kiss won that. Sigel stole mad lines from other rappers in that "Put Ya Hands Up" diss to begin with

Haters wonderin' how I got my position with the ROC
'Cause I listened to the LOX and I listened and watched

You forgot, the reason that you signed to the ROC
Cause you listened & you watched, and listened to the LOX
All it takes is a gun and a bomb
you got me on tape, Hard Knock Life tour huggin your moms
:wow:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@FreshAIG is there any VIDEO footage of the powerhouse shyt? I've only heard the freestyles (Jada 'send sigel a wire......that goes into we gon make it, but you don't hear the crazy booing) and Beanies 'how you gonna talk that pac shyt when you rode with big"

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
To this day, I say Kiss won that. Sigel stole mad lines from other rappers in that "Put Ya Hands Up" diss to begin with

:wow:

I still think it was a stalemate. I know he used some of Biggie's lines from LKG but most of the bars were ether. He also rhymed over Kiss's own beat.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
@FreshAIG is there any VIDEO footage of the powerhouse shyt? I've only heard the freestyles (Jada 'send sigel a wire......that goes into we gon make it, but you don't hear the crazy booing) and Beanies 'how you gonna talk that pac shyt when you rode with big"
Nah I don't think so. This was 15 years ago so it was before people really recorded these things

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nah I don't think so. This was 15 years ago so it was before people really recorded these things
I know breh I remember sohh and rapmusic boards when these shyts first happened (:whew:) what a time to be alive.

But Kay Slay has the version of Jada's freestyle I just don't hear the massive booing and shyt flying on stage sounds I'd expect. And I'm 100% sure that shyt happened.