Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
This isn't anything new.

It still holds true today and will forever

Cacs are going to Cac.

Your Cac bosses, your Cac co-workers, your Cac associates, the Pasty pale Cac broads some ignorants refer to as "Pawgs" ....

They will hate you, demean you, deny the importance of your very existence.

John Wayne simply said aloud what Mel Gibson, Hulk Hogan, Donald Sterling, Justin Beiber, Michael Richards, Charlie Sheen, Ted Danson, Paris Hilton, Paul Deen, and 98% of the white race WISH they could say and get away with it unscathed
which is funny half of them done slept with black female entertainers

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yup i've known this since i was little when my mom told me....whats sad is that black folks like my grandmother man (they been together like 50+ yrs but nvr got married) still watch his movies with no fukks given.....when i see dudes on this board giving his flicks classic status i just look like :francis:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
My dad is the biggest Western fan in the world and he never fooled with anything John Wayne related. Ever. I remember my dad and my uncle would see John Wayne movie on TV and be, "Awww sh*t, change the channel I don't fool with no John Wayne"

He's just a phony guy, even on film. If you have the eyes to see it.

But he's the tough talking faux tough guy who's loved the type of ppl who vote for George Bush/Cheaney, etc. In fact, look at how similar George Bush's tough talking speeches are to John Wayne

But yeah, here's another quote:
I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people

:mjpls:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
One look at this picture and you can sense the 'cism

wayne2.jpg

:francis:

He truly does *look* like a racist....:laugh:

Anyways, fukka a John Wayne. Matter of fact, if it's not a Spaghetti Western, you can kiss my ass anyways.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
He truly does *look* like a racist....:laugh:

Anyways, fukka a John Wayne. Matter of fact, if it's not a Spaghetti Western, you can kiss my ass anyways.

39848909.jpg

For context. The disrespect and casual nature in which he said it made this scene hilarious. But I wonder how old Clint really feels. And I just noticed a young Scott Eastwood.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
39848909.jpg

For context. The disrespect and casual nature in which he said it made this scene hilarious. But I wonder how old Clint really feels. And I just noticed a young Scott Eastwood.

Oh he's just as bigoted.

I was talking more about the content of the actual films with that second comment.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:stopitslime: How he refers to a singular black person as "a black".

fukk that guy. I never cared to watch his brand of cowboy/western flicks anyway.
Funny you would say, I was in the BVS thread earlier and another poster who claims to be black made the same "a black" comment. :mjpls:
@MartyMcFly do you know who :sas2:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yup i've known this since i was little when my mom told me....whats sad is that black folks like my grandmother man (they been together like 50+ yrs but nvr got married) still watch his movies with no fukks given.....when i see dudes on this board giving his flicks classic status i just look like :francis:

Seriously this isn't news if you've been a fan of movies for more than 20 years. But I would argue there's a way to like a movie without liking the person. All of us have talked about the dopeness of the lethal weapon series but clearly Mel is racist sexist lunatic. Love Riggs and the series but Mel isn't for me.