Diddy sonning Jermaine Dupri and calling for that Dre fade on Versuz

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
He could counter Around The World with Money Ain’t A Thang.

You right about the other two though
Puff could lay alot of traps for JD like i.e. when he plays Money Aint A Thang, Puff can open the Jay-Z bag to counter
When he inevitably plays Usher and Mariah, Puff got that also
JD has Confessions but how much would he play off that and even though it went diamond, Puff can counter Confessions with anything off of 411 or My Life plus a little Faith
Puff has joints with other artists outside of JD's big hits (Usher/Mariah) that he can force JD to come out hard early
I'm looking at his credits right now and I didn't even realize Puff has joints on CrazySexyCool

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its fukked up because JD got legitimate hits he actually PRODUCED (unlike Diddy) but nobody gives him that respect for his work and longevity. It’s like Hip Hop collectively reduced him to that “kiddy rap” guy when he’s responsible for soooooo much more
Not enough

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Not a puff daddy fan atall but JD ain't got shyt for puff. JD would look a fool trying to play some Mariah or Usher tracks when they won't even be there, and those are the biggest hits he's been apart of.

Diddys singles alone are enough to beat JD
Can't Nobody Hold me Down
Missing you
All about the Benjamin's
Been Around The World
Victory
Satisfy You
Bad Boy For Life
I need a girl pt 1 and 2
Shake ya tail feather.....

Cmon man :heh:

plus JD has no stage presence, Diddy would do him worse than the Lox did Dipset

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fairest way to do JD vs Puff is to do a battle of the remixes

letting them go head to head is easily Puff and I’m a JD fan… it’s just Puff has tracks he “Asahd Khaled executive produced” on that can rival all the JE, Usher and Mariah shyt