Disney Is A Bunch Of Pedos..Look At This Poor Girl

is it appropriate for 10-year old girls to take photos like this?

• those photos are tame and harmless, there's nothing wrong with them :yeshrug:

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • disgusting. disney is run by a bunch of pedo scumbags so its not surprising.. :scusthov:

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • a little risqué, maybe even creepy..but those are just glamour shots for her portfolio :shaq:

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • little kids being turned into sex dolls and selling their souls to be on tv..sad :wow:

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • how did you discover these photos? what type of perv shyt you be on, b? :stopitslime:

• I'm calling it: future coke habit and will be in rehab by the time she's 16 :drunk:

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don't give a fukk about that cac bytch bruh, let disney eat :troll:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I've randomly come across some disturbing photos of a current disney starlet and it-girl by the name of bella thorne. these pics were taken back when she was still breaking into the industry. it makes me wonder what kind of pedo operation does disney run here? is it appropriate to 'sex-up' a 10 year old girl for a photoshoot?

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

the american dream huh :ld: .......sad :snoop:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I've randomly come across some disturbing photos of a current disney starlet and it-girl by the name of bella thorne. these pics were taken back when she was still breaking into the industry. it makes me wonder what kind of pedo operation does disney run here? is it appropriate to 'sex-up' a 10 year old girl for a photoshoot?

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

the american dream huh :ld: .......sad :snoop:

:usure: