Disney Is A Bunch Of Pedos..Look At This Poor Girl

is it appropriate for 10-year old girls to take photos like this?

• those photos are tame and harmless, there's nothing wrong with them :yeshrug:

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • disgusting. disney is run by a bunch of pedo scumbags so its not surprising.. :scusthov:

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • a little risqué, maybe even creepy..but those are just glamour shots for her portfolio :shaq:

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • little kids being turned into sex dolls and selling their souls to be on tv..sad :wow:

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • how did you discover these photos? what type of perv shyt you be on, b? :stopitslime:

• I'm calling it: future coke habit and will be in rehab by the time she's 16 :drunk:

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don't give a fukk about that cac bytch bruh, let disney eat :troll:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Something's going on with the industry and pedophilia. I remember Cindy Crawford taking similar pictures of her daughter for a studio exec, then said it was all jokes when she got caught. :comeon: I read some shyt online about child actors getting fukked and fondled openly on set by directors, producers, or studio execs and their parents making them go through with it so they can get the money. :pacspit::what: The whole thing about Hayden P. and her pops. What the hell is going on here?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
gEGX6.gif

:ohhh:

I should watch more Disney Channel :yes:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
LOL, it's fake

However......there was a young girl whose nipple was exposed during an American Idol episode. How the hell the media didn't get all over that, I'll never know.

And also, there was a segment on the Amanda Show which implied for a few seconds that a boy and a girl went inside a bathroom stall to smash :scusthov:

up this scene :ohhh: