Disney Is A Bunch Of Pedos..Look At This Poor Girl

is it appropriate for 10-year old girls to take photos like this?

• those photos are tame and harmless, there's nothing wrong with them :yeshrug:

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • disgusting. disney is run by a bunch of pedo scumbags so its not surprising.. :scusthov:

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • a little risqué, maybe even creepy..but those are just glamour shots for her portfolio :shaq:

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • little kids being turned into sex dolls and selling their souls to be on tv..sad :wow:

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • how did you discover these photos? what type of perv shyt you be on, b? :stopitslime:

• I'm calling it: future coke habit and will be in rehab by the time she's 16 :drunk:

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don't give a fukk about that cac bytch bruh, let disney eat :troll:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Didn't Cindy Crawford also have some pic of her daughter tied up with ropes on some S&M shyt?

And that Hayden P thing...I pray to god that the shyt I read is :duck: cuz that is some of the most fukked up shyt I've seen.

It's a disgusting industry tho with a lot of money and a lot of power...so I can't dismiss it completely unfortunately...

I didn't hear about the S & M thing but I did hear and see the picture she took of her daughter who had to be five or six at the time, being topless with her back to the camera, looking over her shoulder with the "Let's fukk" stare.

I hope that Hayden thing is all :duck: too. I almost :to: at that and the stuff I've read about what goes on with a lot of child actors on and off set. Corey Feldman did say that pedophilia is a major problem in the industry, though. And word is Hayden is a ho for some woman called Sanela Diane Jenkins and is hoing to pay the rent. So is Ciara, Ashanti, Amanda Bynes, and ol' girl from the p*ssycat Dolls.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I just read this stuff :huhldup:

Robert Downey jr. commenting on forums too:what:

:laugh: How is dude trying to be anonymous but giving hints about his identity that lead back to him? Even most of the people he said were cool all worked with him before. But at least he's exposing people and the industry for what it is. I give him props on that.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Smh, they're training this poor girl. She looks like one of those 12 yr old girls who'll end up famous and on crack by the time she's 16. She's heading down that road. Pretty little girl tho. Bikini pics & on dude's back?:why:

Btw, how'd you randomly come across this pic?:shaq:

Daps
Smh, they're training this poor girl. She looks like one of those 12 yr old girls who'll end up famous and on crack by the time she's 16. She's heading down that road. Pretty little girl tho. Bikini pics & on dude's back?:why:

More importantly, they're training a nation of poor girls. :snoop:

all3rd

All Star
Daps
10860176_665700023529182_709287406_n.jpg
Yea she is grown now.

all3rd

All Star
Daps

she doesn't look like a crackhead at 17 more like a pretty mix of pre drugs Lohan and a young Jessica Chasten. :sas2: :sitdown::birdman:at the same dam time.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I don't get it?,,what are 10 year old girls supposed to wear to the beach? 5 year olds are in bikinis and she's 10 ..don't see the big deal

Edit: oh yeah I forgot most people here aren't from cali and never been to any beaches

Daps
Reppin
VOID
LOL, it's fake

However......there was a young girl whose nipple was exposed during an American Idol episode. How the hell the media didn't get all over that, I'll never know.

And also, there was a segment on the Amanda Show which implied for a few seconds that a boy and a girl went inside a bathroom stall to smash :scusthov:
I remember watching a crystal light or a salad dressing commercial back when I was in high school.

This woman in a bikini was coming out of a pool with her arms out and as soon as she splashes out of the pool, her bikini bottoms came off and her trimmed boxlike bush was visible in the commercial. Unedited.

It was like this for a month.

This is unrelated but I still think about that commercial for ages.