Disney Is A Bunch Of Pedos..Look At This Poor Girl

is it appropriate for 10-year old girls to take photos like this?

• those photos are tame and harmless, there's nothing wrong with them :yeshrug:

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • disgusting. disney is run by a bunch of pedo scumbags so its not surprising.. :scusthov:

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • a little risqué, maybe even creepy..but those are just glamour shots for her portfolio :shaq:

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • little kids being turned into sex dolls and selling their souls to be on tv..sad :wow:

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • how did you discover these photos? what type of perv shyt you be on, b? :stopitslime:

• I'm calling it: future coke habit and will be in rehab by the time she's 16 :drunk:

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don't give a fukk about that cac bytch bruh, let disney eat :troll:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
hey guys :wow:

Now Peyton List went from annoying midget kid to near model in just the last year and a half plus look how far the illuminati is whoring her 5 months before her 18th birthday.

normal_Peyton_R_List_-_Kode_Magazine_Issue_6_28201629.jpg

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

Idk who this cac but shyt is so fukked. You need to check this breh channel

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Idk who this cac but shyt is so fukked. You need to check this breh channel

Not sure what this conspiracy to death of the first african american broadway Jean Valjean, has to do with the Disney thread other then the directors of the play seemed gay and stuff?

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
Is a Secret Celebrity Tattletale Actually Robert Downey Jr.?

the person who is commenting, they believe is Robert Downey Jr. He mentions Hayden having sick perversions because of her childhood abuse and shyt. Makes the link that Vladimir Klitchsko broke up with her because he was scared he would kill her (she likes it VERY rough). Talks about her mom and pop being sick fukk too. Its pretty demonic.

:laff::laff::laff:

"no bytch i will not throw you off the roof then let you suck my dikk"