Disney Is A Bunch Of Pedos..Look At This Poor Girl

is it appropriate for 10-year old girls to take photos like this?

• those photos are tame and harmless, there's nothing wrong with them :yeshrug:

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • disgusting. disney is run by a bunch of pedo scumbags so its not surprising.. :scusthov:

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • a little risqué, maybe even creepy..but those are just glamour shots for her portfolio :shaq:

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • little kids being turned into sex dolls and selling their souls to be on tv..sad :wow:

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • how did you discover these photos? what type of perv shyt you be on, b? :stopitslime:

• I'm calling it: future coke habit and will be in rehab by the time she's 16 :drunk:

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don't give a fukk about that cac bytch bruh, let disney eat :troll:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something's going on with the industry and pedophilia. I remember Cindy Crawford taking similar pictures of her daughter for a studio exec, then said it was all jokes when she got caught. :comeon: I read some shyt online about child actors getting fukked and fondled openly on set by directors, producers, or studio execs and their parents making them go through with it so they can get the money. :pacspit::what: The whole thing about Hayden P. and her pops. What the hell is going on here?

Didn't Cindy Crawford also have some pic of her daughter tied up with ropes on some S&M shyt?

And that Hayden P thing...I pray to god that the shyt I read is :duck: cuz that is some of the most fukked up shyt I've seen.

It's a disgusting industry tho with a lot of money and a lot of power...so I can't dismiss it completely unfortunately...

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Didn't Cindy Crawford also have some pic of her daughter tied up with ropes on some S&M shyt?

And that Hayden P thing...I pray to god that the shyt I read is :duck: cuz that is some of the most fukked up shyt I've seen.

It's a disgusting industry tho with a lot of money and a lot of power...so I can't dismiss it completely unfortunately...

what happened with her? :wtf:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
hold up, hold up, ya'll gotta explain this shyt. what exactly happened? :huhldup:

(give us the short version please)
Is a Secret Celebrity Tattletale Actually Robert Downey Jr.?

the person who is commenting, they believe is Robert Downey Jr. He mentions Hayden having sick perversions because of her childhood abuse and shyt. Makes the link that Vladimir Klitchsko broke up with her because he was scared he would kill her (she likes it VERY rough). Talks about her mom and pop being sick fukk too. Its pretty demonic.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what happened with her? :wtf:

That shyt crazy as fukk. Long story short, incest/abuse with her parents leading her to get with guys older than her that would physically dominate her (Hero's co-star, Vitali Klitschko) and being part of some high class prostitute ring ran by someone named Diana Jenkins, who put out some photo book called Room 23 which pretty much showcases women who are put of the prostitute ring. She and Hayden are close friends and have some questionable pics together. Just search something like "hayden panettiere diana jenkins" in google.

I dunno what's more baffling, someone being depraved enough to think up scenario's like this or that shyt like this is actually possible.

Is a Secret Celebrity Tattletale Actually Robert Downey Jr.?

the person who is commenting, they believe is Robert Downey Jr. He mentions Hayden having sick perversions because of her childhood abuse and shyt. Makes the link that Vladimir Klitchsko broke up with her because he was scared he would kill her (she likes it VERY rough). Talks about her mom and pop being sick fukk too. Its pretty demonic.

I seriously doubt RDJ was commenting, but I wouldn't be surprised that it was someone close to him if most of this was true.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I've randomly come across some disturbing photos of a current disney starlet and it-girl by the name of bella thorne. these pics were taken back when she was still breaking into the industry. it makes me wonder what kind of pedo operation does disney run here? is it appropriate to 'sex-up' a 10 year old girl for a photoshoot?

l.jpg

l.jpg

the american dream huh :ld: .......sad :snoop:

I was willing to let it slide til I got to these pictures. Why are 4th graders posing like that? :comeon:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
up this scene :ohhh:

I can't find it, but it was one of those 'The Girl's Room' segments

They had some talent show in the girl's bathroom, and Totally Kyle (some pothead rocker) was one of the contestants. Debbie (the retarded girl) started crushin' on him, and he was feelin' her, too. The 3 other girls rated him zero and were about to flush his head in the toilet, but Debbie stopped them and was like "let me do it", so they let her and Kyle go in the stall together.

Next thing you hear is a bunch of moaning and shyt coming from the stall; you even hear Kyle go "Alright" like "yeah, I got this p*ssy :pachaha:".....even the studio audience was doing the "whoooo" shyt like they knew they was smashin'

The 3 other girls was like ":wtf: the fukk goin' on in there?", then they opened the stall door and you saw Kyle and Debbie making out :scusthov:

shyt just looked wrong as hell :sadbron:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Disgusting :wow:
Side note, Victorious may be ran by foot fetish aficionados

It's amazing how many innuendos are in these "kid shows", it's probably best to not even let your kids watch too much tv, especially if they're 12 or younger.

Last edited by a moderator: