Disregard two things going into this election...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@DEAD7 is the type of guy who drinks a gallon of shyt and thinks he has a chip on his shoulder.

He's easily one of the most pathetic characters on this forum... sunken place/cuckold/Stockholm syndrome whatever you prefer and that really says something when you have sub forum filled with women hating virgins.

Regardless of what he says, he just wants black people to do whatever is best for the GOP. Everything else is just juelzing. :yeshrug:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
@DEAD7 is the type of guy who drinks a gallon of shyt and thinks he has a chip on his shoulder.

He's easily one of the most pathetic characters on this forum... sunken place/cuckold/Stockholm syndrome whatever you prefer and that really says something when you have sub forum filled with women hating virgins.

You've become a shell of your former self fam...:mjcry:

When you stopped putting forth non-dapfishing, Zionist arguments, and began posting condescending one liners, and riding the coattails of others, I told myself, well at least he's still a great thread starter:ehh:... Now you've descended to almost exclusively mudslinging and starting trash threads...
Your soul must be linked to the DNC:wow:
You might be the first poster I ignore at this rate...

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Because our system is literally designed for a political plurality, what comprises other political parties outright in other democratic nations are brought into the conglomerated fold of the two parties at hand. The parties aren't monoliths, they're coalitions of various parties and groups brought together through common ties and the fact that the US FPTP system is DESIGNED for a two party outcome as currently constructed. That's why Ron Paul ran as a republican and why the tea party get GOP money and why Bernie ran as a democrat when he ran for president.

But you know that, you big goofy. :mjlol:
Its obviously by design...
It needs to be bucked though...

:hubie:In my opinion.
...and I must say I'm genuinely surprised at the defense of the two party system.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
...anybody saying both parties are the same.
....anybody saying we need our own party.
.....anybody posting polls! fukk a poll! We're off that times one million.
.....anybody saying don't vote.
.....anybody talking about third party.
......basically anybody trying to keep you from putting checks and balances on this out of control administration. That's really what this midterms comes down to more than any other time in this country's history.

We have the country falling apart in our faces and dudes wanna push agendas that won't do shyt but escalate it intentionally or not. Unbelievable.
Which two things again?! :dwillhuh:
People are losing their minds. :mjlol: