Divestor exposed for pretending to be a latina and shytting on black men

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
LOL there was another bw on tiktok who did the same and got thousands of co-signs :laff: :laff: :wow:

AND there was an entire group of bw who got exposed doing this as well. truly pathetic
The goal is convince enough women black men are undesirable. mentally unwell :mjlol: :dead:

They think they can stop other women from sleeping with black men with fake tweets :mjlol:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
There was group chat created by black women of “white women” talking about how desperate black men are and how black men like to get pissed on by white girls and of course black Twitter ate it up it was trending for like two days :dead::mjlol:

When it got exposed as black women they just flipped it and said “y’all hate black women and mad the preferences said this” :russ:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
This stupid bytch. I don’t see how anyone can say that about any man, much less black men. You came from a black man. If you have a son, he will more than likely look and be treated like a black man, Sans curly hair. I get pissed off at stuff like this because I have two sons myself and so I take direct insult,the same way that a man would. I feel it on behalf of men, I feel it on behalf of my sons and great nephews.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
This could be some triple crossing stuff. A black man who’s well versed in divest language, using a LatinX woman’s account and purposefully using divest language to make us think this a black woman cosplaying as a Latin X woman.

It’s probably just a cac trying to put black men against black women while also simultaneously trying to plot the Black community against the Latin community

It’s a cac with contingency plans for racism :francis:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
It’s probably just a cac trying to put black men against black women while also simultaneously trying to plot the Black community against the Latin community

I seen enough divestor accounts to tell that’s a Black woman divestor.

Not everything is the cia nikka, some of “our” women are fukking sick in the head.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps

Nikka she using black women rhetoric and talking points :dead:

That’s how they knew it wasn’t a Latina in the first place :mjlol:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is creepy and weird.... When did Black women get "weird" and "creepy?" They were never considered "creepy". Probably the least creepy demographic in world history. I blame this movie for putting it into the creepy blck women trope into the zeitgeist