Divestor exposed for pretending to be a latina and shytting on black men

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is creepy and weird.... When did Black women get "weird" and "creepy?" They were never considered "creepy". Probably the least creepy demographic in world history. I blame this movie for putting it into the creepy blck women trope into the zeitgeist

Generational trauma from you dusty's abandoning them and not being made to feel protected. :troll:

Black men fault

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I don’t understand why she posted the donut pic or whatever that was and made fun of p*ssy… I’m dead.

Not only did she mock Brehs but set up a burner account to make fun of another woman’s vagina.

You have to have some deep issues to create a whole account with all those pictures pretending to be a Latina just to make fun of p*ssy and Brehs getting killed. Smh.
The guy she quoted did that. She was shaming him. But she hates BM but had to do so behind a fake identity

vino

Superstar
Daps
What’s terrible is the person running that account was saying wild stuff about Black men but the Black men replied with terrible images and comments about Black women. Made zero sense to reply to a bogus twitter handle. slef hate all around.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m willing to bet that she is not FBA most of these radicalized femcels are foreign.
I'll bet she is.

Trust me breh foriegn Black women are open wenches They really don't have the same frame of reference to even have an opinion.

Think about it you think Nigerian women in Nigerian are worried about the Nigerian "brain drain" from their Passport Bros?

Do you think that anyone is saying that an indivdual Passport bro matters in the grand scheme of things.

The reason the whole gender war exists is to try to shame Men into dealing with women.

No Nigerian woman is worried about a Man shortage they'll be the 4th wife and be happy to be it.

To keep it a stack Feminism is a completely western women concept.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The guy she quoted did that. She was shaming him. But she hates BM but had to do so behind a fake identity
That was a clue because a non Black person might think they were comparing Black Vagina to Cake and not something Burnt.

So the chick understood the context and used Blue Lives Matter to troll Black Men.

Blue Lives Matter is a statement of fact to white people only Äctivist Black People"get triggered by it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What a loser. Who has the energy to go through all of this? Imagine having to troll Twitter so you can feel better about yourself.

Heal.

people who catfish are real...:scust: i remember watching that tv show and im like...:what: these people really are fukking crazy and got no lives...