DJ Akademiks - 1, Vic Mensa - 0

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He should have just signed with Ye or stayed independent. Roc Nation clearly has no idea what direction they're going with this dude, and he's making every type of song but doing that just makes him come off as a lost artist without a style or identity. The EMO record he dropped before this is a better song, but when I heard it I was like this sounds like the same kind of music that the people who hate him listen to (X fans specifically)

He dropped that trash Empathy, then followed up with Dark Things, now his latest record is this Rowdy song...

:mindblown:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should have just signed with Ye or stayed independent. Roc Nation clearly has no idea what direction they're going with this dude, and he's making every type of song but doing that just makes him come off as a lost artist without a style or identity. The EMO record he dropped before this is a better song, but when I heard it I was like this sounds like the same kind of music that the people who hate him listen to (X fans specifically)

He dropped that trash Empathy, then followed up with Dark Things, now his latest record is this Rowdy song...

:mindblown:

Was only 4 years ago. That shyt dropped I was :ehh:, he could do shyt like that and still go back to his early sound. My parents even fukked with the song because of the house influence.

:francis:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
how is this a win for akademiks? :heh:

The fact that vic mensa is such a weirdo and yet still managed to call wackademiks a bytch to his face with literally 0 repercussions just shows how low on the totem pole akadamiks is :dead:

That's like if some guy punks you and your friend while wearing a blouse and his grandmother's jewelry and you just sit there looking stupid, oh wait

giphy.gif

:russ: