DJ Akademiks - 1, Vic Mensa - 0

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dude is trying too hard with this and the thing is he is talented :mjlol: He just need to be himself and stop trying weird shyt like this.

He is only doing it though cause he is desperate to make a hit.

lol I went to school with half the nikkas in this video

Vic is still trying to figure out who he is
Are they artsy kids just playing hard for the music video?

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
600x600sr.png

:mjlol: album cover

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
the song is wack....but it's the visuals that fell flat....the visuals weren't crisp 4K and no effects/filters or hard cuts to mask the lack of motion and energy of the people......

Cause even the videos to the wackest songs can be tolerable to sit through because the visuals are tight.

Daps
Breh should've stayed true to himself with the innanettape sound. Breh might as well start branching into acting.

Maybe the roc can pull some Hollywood strings but he pulled the Same arrogant shyt dissing spike Lee on chiraq and trying to be a diva instead of just playing a role :palm:

I would be skeptical if I was a producer. But he is pretty Af tho

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Down on my Luck was my intro to Vic :ahh: Who he turned in to, I cant fukk with on no level :scusthov:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
lol, what wale do? i never heard much wale gossip. but even then, wale got hits on hits. sometimes you can afford the ego
Make himself not likable to people by always bytching on Twitter. Beefed with Cudi which ultimately made Kanye distance himself from Wale. Cudi and Wale made amends later but the youth already decided Wale was corny. Wale not really carving a lane nor sound for himself didn't help neither.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
how is this a win for akademiks? :heh:

The fact that vic mensa is such a weirdo and yet still managed to call wackademiks a bytch to his face with literally 0 repercussions just shows how low on the totem pole akadamiks is :dead:

That's like if some guy punks you and your friend while wearing a blouse and his grandmother's jewelry and you just sit there looking stupid, oh wait

giphy.gif

:russ:
And if you were at work and someone ran up on you while you were mopping the floor or cleaning the urinals I doubt you would throw a punch either

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Akademiks is on his way to being a part of a RICO trial :russ:. Fuk fighting nikkas ,he gotta fight the feds now

Meanwhile homotional @GPBear is still throwing negs around. @GPBear your posting in a small room and your floor is layered with cum stained socks and molding food wrappers:pachaha: