Do black men have self-esteem issue no one is talking about?

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Speak for yourself

I see where this thread is going. I'll leave yall to your pity party :hubie:

How can black have high self esteem while being oppressed?

Are black folks not oppressed in this country?

Oppression is not just physical or economic. Oppression actually hinges highly on mentality.

It''s an exisential contradiction.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
you're not oppressed no one is stopping you from doing anything my g , stop being shoock

This relates to America more than the U.K..

But the U.K. still has racism and oppression.

For instance, there is no black middle class in the U.K.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
That's not my point.

some black men have low self esteem, others dont. That's all I'm saying

Using the few isolated instances where a black man with low self esteem kills himself over unrequited love to suggest that black men as a whole have self esteem issues is ridiculous.
Oh so thats what this thread is really about :beli:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Speak for yourself

I see where this thread is going. I'll leave yall to your pity party :hubie:

Kind of agree with you. You have to have some form of mental toughness to survive in the world because your parents aren't going to teach you everything you need to know to handle society.

Not only that, you have to have some form of security in your abilities to overcome obvious obstacles in life. A mentally weak, insecure person will never become wealthy or do anything of significance in life. That person will end up blaming everything else around him/her to justify their position.

White people make things harder but not impossible. They can never make it an impossibility for people to overcome a lesser position because they aren't gods.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Kind of agree with you. You have to have some form of mental toughness to survive in the world because your parents aren't going to teach you everything you need to know to handle society.

Not only that, you have to have some form of security in your abilities to overcome obvious obstacles in life. A mentally weak, insecure person will never become wealthy or do anything of significance in life. That person will end up blaming everything else around him/her to justify their position.

White people make things harder but not impossible. They can never make it an impossibility for people to overcome a lesser position because they aren't gods.

I agree in that White people can't make things impossible but as a group, they are effectively the Gods of this entire planet.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

This relates to America more than the U.K..

But the U.K. still has racism and oppression.

For instance, there is no black middle class in the U.K.

racism will not be dead for a long time but no one is stopping you from living your life tho
no black middle class? explain the blacks and mixed race people in expensive private schools?

the guy in the op video was a pussio