Do most women you know have good careers/jobs?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I know a lot of women put a lot of weight on education, and now ill be dealing with women with careers most likely.

and you know how women have attitudes that have degrees n shyt.

Thing is, I don't have a career yet, and I think a majority of women do have one starting from 22.

So I'm wondering if most chicks yall know have "good" careers in the 22-30 range.

I'm not really tryna date real young women like that, but idk if it'll be a problem for me to date these chicks that's around my age or older if I'm still working on towards a career.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
idk why guys think women with degrees automatically means attitude. If attitude means not putting up with BS that a woman who can't financially support herself would, then I can see that.

But at 22, most people in general are still either in school or trying to start their career...I don't think you have much to worry about. Once you hit 25, that's when people start looking at you sideways if you still haven't got a plan and aren't actively pursuing it..."what you been doing this whole time?"

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
:russ: no they dont have their shyt together 22-30? Are you serious breh? Show me a chick 22-30 with a career and aint hoing or on social media crazy and I'll be able to show you a wife material

Most people still figuring out their life during this phase. So don't and others do. All I'm saying is look for the chicks that figured their shyt out and aren't blinded by bullshyt if you're tryna date as you said in your OP
If you just tryna fukk nothing really matters like that, career or not anybody can eat

If you were 30 and up them it would be a problem you good breh but I don't recommend being in a relationship til you get your own career going. Women drain money and time. Until you have steady good income no sense in worrying bout that.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I never said it means attitudes with all, but there are some women who do have attitudes of feeling like the shyt.

idk why guys think women with degrees automatically means attitude. If attitude means not putting up with BS that a woman who can't financially support herself would, then I can see that.

But at 22, most people in general are still either in school or trying to start their career...I don't think you have much to worry about. Once you hit 25, that's when people start looking at you sideways if you still haven't figured any plan out..."what you been doing this whole time?"

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:russ: no they dont have their shyt together 22-30? Are you serious breh? Show me a chick 22-30 with a career and aint hoing or on social media crazy and I'll be able to show you a wife material

lol how does that mean they don’t have their shyt together.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Most have decent careers, I wouldn’t say good but that’s subjective.

The chick I fukked with with the best actual job was a hair stylist that worked downtown, doin tv shows and shyt. She was cashing out and wasn’t paying any taxes on top of it, lived like 5 mins away, made her own schedule and was habitually late but none of it even mattered

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
i got a ex's that were

lawyer
nurses
educator at a major university

i fukked all kinds of bytches that had great jobs

and i'm a nikka that was in the streets heavy when i meet them bytches

these hoes don't care as long as you look good and got money.

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Most chicks have degrees and are pursuing a career.... Not all of them are there yet tho.

I know a good amount tho

They wont have a bytchy attitude if you let them know that you dont give a fukk about their degrees tho..... Just humble them.

Once a chick find out I dropped outta school & make more money than her, she gets real humble and stops talkin bout her education level :mjlol: