Do most women you know have good careers/jobs?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Dan you've been working for a minute.

What did you do as a administrative assistant exactly ?

Saw an advertisement on the "Kelly Services" job site for an "Administrative Assistant" position at an MTF.
I simply applied for the position.
So...I started out as an Administrative Assistant back in 2000 and my skills did the rest over the years.
Worked well beneath my privilege for the first 7 years but survived, had fun and learned new skills to add to my talents...and when the time came went on to glory and a much better career with the Army/Govt.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Dan you've been working for a minute.

What did you do as a administrative assistant exactly ?

That AA job was my entry into the world of Army Logistics.
My responsibilities were:
- Answer the phone and door for the office of the Department of Logistics, Army (WRAMC)
- Complete support of the Army Logistics LTC for WRAMC
- Filing of related paperwork (Which first required creation of a filing system...)
- Attending all Operational meetings and keeping minutes
- Briefing the Logistics Division Chiefs on the related meeting minutes from the Chiefs of Staff meetings
- Staff and Soldier roster maintenance and checkup (Confer with SGM to ensure Officer and Enlisted rosters matches Administrative roster)
- Attend, support and train (when necessary) for all military exercises for the Logistics Soldiers (91J, 68W) at the local MTF
- SITREP dispersal up the chain to the NARMC for all hospital related Logistics functions and statistics
- Other duties as assigned.

One of the few jobs I have had where I felt like I was really important.
My boss wound up being a great friend and we're still friends to this day. He PCS'd to Germany but I visit him when I'm over there.
He gave me my first BMW too!!
:salute:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea it’s not surprising to me :manny: I was at the sales force rooftop the other day, I automatically assume every person comin out that bytch making no less than 120k. And that’s being conservative.
Trulia, blackrok, slack, Deloitte. All these people making a shytload of money

Edit: kpmg consultants make around 250$/hour and routinely log 10-12 hour days :whew:

nikkas need to be on their shyt more than ever. Slack if you want to. Only a bum bytch needs a man to finance her.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Got any advice for a young bruh?

I wish I had known in my early twenties how easy it is to get into the govt.
If I had started overseas contracting at 22 instead of much later I'd be a millionaire right now.
I would look into Govt Contracting as soon as you can...if you're interested in that kinda career.
There's great money in it...if you can handle the requirements.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How old did you start ?

What jobs should I look at? And what do I qualify for?

What would be the requirements?

I wish I had known in my early twenties how easy it is to get into the govt.
If I had started overseas contracting at 22 instead of much later I'd be a millionaire right now.
I would look into Govt Contracting as soon as you can...if you're interested in that kinda career.
There's great money in it...if you can handle the requirements.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
How old did you start ?
Started way too late to really enjoy the fruits of my labor...

What jobs should I look at? And what do I qualify for?
No idea what you qualify for cause I don't know you...but guessing you've had some kind of job before...
I would start out with Technical support, Admin or warehousing and move up from there.

What would be the requirements?
Depends on the job you apply for...I can't answer that.