Do people really find certain skin tones unattractive?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@KidStranglehold what don't u like about black lips

Me likes lips that look like this.
nose2.jpg

NOT THIS!
images

I like lips that are juicy. Not like Alek Weks.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I don't think I find any skin tone unattractive as long as it looks healthy. The pale pics that have been posted have been been :huhldup: but I have seen nice pale skin so :yeshrug:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The thing is I just find pale skin or just white women in general boring looking. Nothing interesting looking about them or unique besides there hair color. But blond hair and red hair are not even exclusive to Europeans and can be found in Asia and the pacific...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah pale skin disgusts me, pale with them moles, no body whatsoever, this is just bleh type shyt. I find most skin tones we consider "black" to be best the skin looks like gold and typically their features are much more beautiful and draw me in. Light skin like a Latina or southern Euro is cool since its darker than their pale counterparts. Once in a blue the pale attraction hits me but it seems more like a fetish than anything else and they' have to have that ultra cac look like a scandinavian(blonde/blue eyes) or something but I'm disgusted with myself after the fact.