Do people really find certain skin tones unattractive?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aye...Its really hard to explain. I actually do like em that dark. What I don't like is dark skin that appears "dead" if you get what I'm saying.

I like this because it looks so beautiful and has that gloss like most African women skin has.
800x599xlupita-nyongo-makeup1-800x599.jpg.pagespeed.ic.1pSopoadmL.jpg
:damn: Her face and glow is straight up angelic. 11/10.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Cant like she banging, but the best type of skin tone? Disagree. But its your opinion.

At least we all agree that pale skin is unattractive and boring looking.
S'all about that creamy northeast chinese yellow or that soft thai bronze :noah: third gos to indian mocha. :noah2:
southern-thai-girls.jpg

darkies and whiteys. :wdf:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Not calling you out but there is a mistake you guys are making when making comparisons like this. I see many guys selecting pictures of darker skinned women from africa who are leaving in poorer and more stressful conditions and making comparisons with lighter skinned and middle class white chicks. If you select pictures of darker skinned african women in poorer parts of the world then do the same for white/lighter skinned women as well. Selecting poorer darker skinned women and pitting them up against regular pictures of white and lighter skinned gives the white/lighter skinned chicks an unfair advantage.

One must think that if the woman in the third picture had access to better nutrition, less stress and the time to properly groom herself she will look more attractive.

My 2 cents.:yeshrug:

Actually I selected a picture of Alek Wek in another post. And I still don't find her skin tone appealing because it looks dole. But I get your point.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not calling you out but there is a mistake you guys are making when making comparisons like this. I see many guys selecting pictures of darker skinned women from africa who are leaving in poorer and more stressful conditions and making comparisons with lighter skinned and middle class white chicks. If you select pictures of darker skinned african women in poorer parts of the world then do the same for white/lighter skinned women as well. Selecting poorer darker skinned women and pitting them up against regular pictures of white and lighter skinned gives the white/lighter skinned chicks an unfair advantage.

One must think that if the woman in the third picture had access to better nutrition, less stress and the time to properly groom herself she will look more attractive.

My 2 cents.:yeshrug:
onthenail.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
S'all about that creamy northeast chinese yellow or that soft thai bronze :noah: third gos to indian mocha. :noah2:
southern-thai-girls.jpg

They look good. Theres this Asian girl(think Filipina) that I talk to. She was raised in the hood though.:mjlol:

But has skin a bit darker than the girls in your pic.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
southern-thai-girls.jpg

these women are the exact same color are caramel and yellow black women tho :heh:

this color isn't exclusive to asian women many black women have this exact tone :heh:

im guessing u don't like it when its on a black woman just Asian :patrice:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
these women are the exact same color are caramel and yellow black women tho :heh:

this color isn't exclusive to asian women many black women have this exact tone :heh:

im guessing u don't like it when its on a black woman just Asian :patrice:
:wdf:It's not the same.