do u sometimes wonder how good ur pussies be?

Imogen

Rookie
Daps
ladies, do you sometimes wonder how good ur own pussies be? Its like this nikka is busting less tha 5 min with a condom. Even if you try to be quiet, they cant hold their nut. Do you think we underestimate how good our own pussies be?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Plenty of seemingly great girls are being left because their box is trash. So I think it matters. It's not like anyone is gonna tell them.
I beg to differ. It can be great or not so great, the end result of whatever is usually the same. Which is the reason why the grading system we give ourselves should not matter. As I stated in the long run it won't make much of a difference

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Women typically overestimate p*ssy value.
Way too much. Even if she got a good coochie, back then, I would not want to hit it again because I don't want to deal with her again personally. Great p*ssy really comes down to how a dikk reacts to her p*ssy. Nothing else to be frank. There is not template for great p*ssy. Some nikkas like loose cooch, some like small, tight, etc. Great sex, completely different ballgame. Some girls are just flat out better. But that comes down to effort, body type, skill, ability and experience especially with that person.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Thought this was a thread for nikkas

I’ve sometimes wondered how it feels to be fukked in the p*ssy
:yeshrug: