do u sometimes wonder how good ur pussies be?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
imo I've never had anything i would claim is "bad p*ssy". It's either good enough or really good:manny:

unless you stink or just lay there doing nothing i can't imagine not being like :ahh::noah: regardless.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I got that good :yeshrug:

Nah, for real, I can only go by the actions, reactions and words of the men I’ve been with and all have been HIGHLY complimentary. I’ve had dudes ask me about the kitty years after we stopped fukking, a couple were even engaged and still sweating the P. I also never had anyone smash and dash...everyone, except my one night stands, has been back for more.

Could some of them been gassing me, sure, but given the reaction was wild with all of them, I’d say I feel confident in rating my p*ssy at least an 8/10. :ehh:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I got that good :yeshrug:

Nah, for real, I can only go by the actions, reactions and words of the men I’ve been with and all have been HIGHLY complimentary. I’ve had dudes ask me about the kitty years after we stopped fukking, a couple were even engaged and still sweating the P. I also never had anyone smash and dash...everyone, except my one night stands, has been back for more.

Could some of them been gassing me, sure, but given the reaction was wild with all of them, I’d say I feel confident in rating my p*ssy at least an 8/10. :ehh:
:usure:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A guy once asked me if I had vaginal rejuvenation:pachaha:and I've had other statements and compliments throughout the years so I think I'm good to go. I don't really worry about it though. I don't care if I'm the best he ever had. As long as we both have a good time that's enough for me.
I've been taking a long time to nut & sometimes not nutting , my girls been wondering if her pussay is :francis::flabbynsick:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
stop beating your meat
It's just his mental. He might be getting bored. If he was getting ready to fukk a chick he never fukked before, he'd have no issues. I jerk off 2-3 times a day and still cum easily when it's time to finish with a chick. When I don't jerk off, it's still the same.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It's just his mental. He might be getting bored. If he was getting ready to fukk a chick he never fukked before, he'd have no issues. I jerk off 2-3 times a day and still cum easily when it's time to finish with a chick. When I don't jerk off, it's still the same.

cocaine is a helluva drug :funny:​

Luna

All Star
Daps
Mine is the best according to my boyfriend, and I know it's true because I hate penetration, tampons and I probably have vaginismus :mjlol: