Do women get offended if a man doesn't cum during sex?

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I had this issue with my ex where because I wasn't that physically attracted to her, (p*ssy is p*ssy :yeshrug:)
it was hard for me to cum. I started clocking how long we had sex with a timer and I could never do it before the 45-1 hour mark. Even during shower sex, (my shower has seats) it was never before the 30 minute mark. Naturally, she was always elated that she had found a guy with sexual stamina until she found out that I wasn't enjoying it like she was. It didn't really negatively impact our sex life but she did express how it was a hard blow to her self-esteem because she had never had a guy that hadn't cum for her (especially when she always told me how great the sex w/ me was). I was just curious, brehettes, do you get offended when a man doesn't cum (or worse fakes an orgasm for your convenience)?

Move this to JBO if necessary.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly it's taxing on the body to nut all day everyday. Sometimes I hold it for that exact reason. I COULD cum but am I trying to be all sleepy and tired afterwards? :jbhmm:

Yeah, they take it poorly at times but that's cause they don't get it. They cum internally and can have so many orgasms at once it doesn't compare to us men flinging that baby batter.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Had some funny and serious arguments on why I didn't cum during sex.
It's a mix of the women being ashamed which leads to being insecure.
I have been woken up in the middle of the night just to ask me why I didn't cum, am I cheating, etc etc. While I'm sleep she sitting up with eyes wide open trying to figure out what happen.
Truth of the matter sometimes I want to contain my nut because it keeps my sex drive at a certain level and keeps the wolf in me active.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Just fake your nut I do that shyt all the time, if u strapped up its easy just hurry up and flush the condom. If you going raw just tell shorty you need a break or you got a leg cramp get dressed and leave

chics get mad and all insecure, you didnt finish why not was it me, are you not attracted to me

shyt is annoying, I be thinking of other chics and sexual exploits just to bust sometimes

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dahell:

Pardon my ignorance, but how tha hell does a man "fake a nut"?

You piss inside her or sum'n?

I wear condoms so I pretend to have a mini-seizure and dip :dead: :russ:. I’m just not trying to have a drawn out discussion / argument about “what’s wrong” :hhh:

On a separate note, in my experience, they get mad and assume you either cheated or are not attracted to them

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Niggsz in here talking about faking nuttz lol...
But yea, I haven't came sometimes and women do take it alil personal...
Sometimes I'm just having fun and dont really need to cum... just putting in work... enjoy the moment/energy
And sometimes its because of jerking off, and sometimes because of an intense workout...
I might not nutt