Do women get offended if a man doesn't cum during sex?

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah big time.....I remember fukking this arab girl nadia and having so much trouble nutting that I basically just threw her off of me and started frantically beating my meat......I was on a leather couch and was sweating so much that pools of sweat were starting to form in the folds of the couch like a fukking river. I had to eventually give up because my dikk had gone totally soft and I thought I was gonna have a nervous breakdown if I kept going. She played it cool but it was never the same after that night.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah big time.....I remember fukking this arab girl nadia and having so much trouble nutting that I basically just threw her off of me and started frantically beating my meat......I was on a leather couch and was sweating so much that pools of sweat were starting to form in the folds of the couch like a fukking river. I had to eventually give up because my dikk had gone totally soft and I thought I was gonna have a nervous breakdown if I kept going. She played it cool but it was never the same after that night.

damn... @ the very least she should’ve offered to suck you off...weird shyt