Do y'all ever feel like Michael Jacksons greatness is somewhat exaggerated

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

Elvis would cause riots when he performed...

The courts tried to control Elvis because of his style of dancing (pelvis movements and shyt) calling his performance unfit for families

They would avoid full body shots when Elvis performed because it was considered obscene

So yeah, Elvis is one of the greatest live performers...he took all his moves from Black performers he saw as a child and he never lied about where he got his inspiration from.

I actually would put Tina Turner up there with MJ, James Brown, Jackie Wilson and Elvis.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
MJ in his prime in the 80s you could walk outside look up and literally see MJ smiling down upon you from the sky.

The-sky-looks-so-beutiful-now-michael-jackson-22845018-457-500.jpg

:blessed:

When I was a kid, I didn't think Michael Jackson was human.I thought he was some kind of pure, angelic being.

I remember getting into a fight with my brother because he said "Michael Jackson does '#2' "....Meaning Michael Jackson takes shyts.

And I just couldn't wrap my lil mind around MJ cutting stinky turds and having to wipe doo doo juice off his ass cheeks....so we argued and eventually threw hands over that shyt

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
OP... You have to understand how these dumb ass ppl in this world work...They hear an artist that's undoubtedly great, for their time/era, then they NEVER acknowledge the fact that there will always be someone better, eventually. They can't accept the fact that the art of music advances. Yes MJ is one of the greats, but just like the cases of Pac and BIG, there are better artists out there, but people have very bad nostalgia and have a hard time disagreeing with what they're told or don't want to argue with the masses.

10 ppl will quote this, pretty much shytting on my statements, but I can give two fukks. I think for myself, construct my own opinions, and tell people my honest beliefs on shyt
I can't wait to neg you.

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
his voice & music quality once he went on his super-pop run are greatly exaggerated.

but the majority of people arguing with the OP prolly don't know their right from left when it comes to this, and are just arguing against him because theyre brain-trained to worship mike with no questions asked - which is basically what the OP is getting at.

that's why theres mostly brain-dead responses.

Only people that are on MJ's level when performing is James Brown and Elvis

ELVIS!!??

you lost me there. I was rockin w/ you up until then.