Do you care about building a black family unit?

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
It's not something I absolutely see in my future but maybe the right woman could change that

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It's easier to take your life into your own hands, then HOPE a mfer will stick around and be responsible.. It was a thread on this very site with women justifying having children with men who have like 6 baby mothers.
What about the dudes who have 6 baby mothers? Somebody put a gun to their head and made nut in 6 women raw? Stop this silly misogynistic scapegoating.

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Yeah and the men who impregnate them don’t need to do anything. They’re just inanimate objections with no free well or agency. I know.

Of course they do, but if we put personal morals and responsibility aside, in reality lets be honest, men aren't exactly responsible for bearing or rearing children, males can impregnate multiple women at the same time, a woman can only get pregnant once at a time.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about the dudes who have 6 baby mothers? Somebody put a gun to their head and made nut in 6 women raw? Stop this silly misogynistic scapegoating.

I said the women need to close their legs until the men in the community place importance on family..

What do you suggest?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Of course they do, but if we put personal morals and responsibility aside, in reality lets be honest, men aren't exactly responsible for bearing or rearing children, males can impregnate multiple women at the same time, a woman can only get pregnant once at a time.
So? That’s irrelevant. It takes a decision of 2 partied for there to be a pregnancy unless it’s rape.

Y’all really copping pleas for dudes who nut in 10 women raw and ghost. :dead: