Do you care about building a black family unit?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it is critically important to me.

I wish I could say the same for my brother :unimpressed:

How we both grew up in the same household and he dates white women is something I will never ever understand.:unimpressed:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I said the women need to close their legs until the men in the community place importance on family..

What do you suggest?
Listen to this illogical misogynistic bullshyt. :mjlol:

Men bear no responsibility for creating kids. It’s all the woman’s fault for “opening their legs.”

Women “opening their legs” is cause of bad family structure. Men have no agency and lack the ability to not nut in women raw over and over.

The men who you claim “place no importance on family” also are just inanimate objects. It’s all up to the women to identify and avoid them, even if they’re like 15 and lack structure.

This fukking site man.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listen to this illogical misogynistic bullshyt. :mjlol:

Men bear no responsibility for creating kids. It’s all the woman’s fault for “opening their legs.”

Women “opening their legs” is cause of bad family structure. Men have no agency and lack the ability to not nut in women raw over and over.

The men who you claim “place no importance on family” also are just inanimate objects. It’s all up to the women to identify and avoid them, even if they’re like 15 and lack structure.

This fukking site man.

What do you suggest? Still didn't answer my simple question.. I know you have 0 answers, so you'd probably tell a girl to keep having kids until she meets a man that'll take care of them..

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I love white women
full