Do you discuss sex with women that you aren't having sex with?

Daps
I know a lot of fellas will come in here and be like "why am I discussing sex with a woman that I'm not having sex with"... but I've found a lot of benefits in doing it.

Speaking to women friends about these topics really reveals a lot to you; because most women that are in a relationship with you or that you're messing around with, aren't going to tell you their deep dirty sick little secrets because they're afraid that you'll judge them. (if you got game, you can get them to open up by making them feel comfortable that you won't judge them, but most of y'all got no game).

When you talk to a woman as a friend, she'll tell you the stuff that she's ashamed of. If you get really close with her, she'll drop the :o: act and let you see how demonic women truly are.

She'll tell you about how she's married but she sleeps with women on the side while hiding it from her husband.

She'll tell you about the dude she cheats with, on her husband.

She'll tell you about the sex parties she either used to attend or still attends.

She'll tell you about how she wants to get held down and she wants it to be "taken" from her.

She'll tell you about how she wants to get peed on.

The easy way to find out the true nature of women is by getting women friends and letting them put you on game. All you have to do is appear nonjudgmental (even if on the inside, you're hitting them with the ":scust: you are such a nasty uncouth hoe").

Discuss.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I know a lot of fellas will come in here and be like "why am I discussing sex with a woman that I'm not having sex with"... but I've found a lot of benefits in doing it.

Speaking to women friends about these topics really reveals a lot to you; because most women that are in a relationship with you or that you're messing around with, aren't going to tell you their deep dirty sick little secrets
I refuse to kekekeke with a female
When you talk to a woman as a friend, she'll tell you the stuff that she's ashamed of.
Pass. I don’t even enjoy having female friends. Talk too damn much as it is
She'll tell you about how she's married but she sleeps with women on the side while hiding it from her husband.
Pass. Uninterested in her debauchery and antics
She'll tell you about the dude she cheats with, on her husband.
Hell nah :scust:
She'll tell you about the sex parties she either used to attend or still attends.
I mean unless I can find her deprived friend. Pass
She'll tell you about how she wants to get held down and she wants it to be "taken" from her.
What :merchant: I am good without that info
She'll tell you about how she wants to get peed on.
You filthy
The easy way to find out the true nature of women is by getting women friends and letting them put you on game. All you have to do is appear nonjudgmental (even if on the inside, you're hitting them with the ":scust: you are such a nasty uncouth hoe").
You are such a nasty uncouth hoe :scust:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Having female friends and not trying to secretly smash is extremely underrated. They often set you up with friends, and if rumor has it that you can throw it down, they might start to get jealous and give you some leverage with them...

As long as you carry yourself with some dignity, women often see men with females around them as appealing, same as the "wedding ring effect"

It's almost like the less you try, the more they get into you romantically, just by being your genuine self. Being a simp ass pleaser gets you nowhere basically

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I don’t really talk about sex much anymore unless it’s someone I’m with. I’m more focused on building and making money

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I do this very subtly

I’ll ask what’s their favorite body parts on a man, favorite positions, how open minded they are, their opinion on foreplay, places they want to have sex in

When you’re not overtly thirsty and not a simp, women will use their imagination and assume you have skills in the bedroom. Once you show thirsty, the fantasy is over

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
If sex comes up in conversation, I automatically assume whatever chance I have to smash is multiplied by 2. Couple times it went over 150% :sas1:

I try to avoid steering a regular friendly conversation that way, but if she keeps planting detour signs then I just gotta take that route

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty girls are rarely single, and often monkey branch through friend referrals and their network. The girl who's telling her friends how miserable she is in her relationship, has her friends telling her they know the "perfect" guy for them to meet. That can be you.

Girls love playing matchmaker and if you're a cool laidback dude who keeps it light and fun, and isn't constantly negging, getting jealous and being a creep, you can be that candidate

There's perks to female friendships if you can discipline yourself and keep a healthy distance :yeshrug:

Daps
I refuse to kekekeke with a female

Pass. I don’t even enjoy having female friends. Talk too damn much as it is

Pass. Uninterested in her debauchery and antics

Hell nah :scust:

I mean unless I can find her deprived friend. Pass

What :merchant: I am good without that info

You filthy

You are such a nasty uncouth hoe :scust:

They do talk a lot, but I like to let them talk so that I can see how full of $#!# they really are. I've been letting women talk for years now, and when you let them talk, they show you their demonic ways
full