Do you discuss sex with women that you aren't having sex with?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
No, I can use my homies partners to breakdown women for me, they usually give the best advice and let me know when an extremely subtle red flag is being thrown in my face

I don't wanna know about someone's sex life if I'm not interested in fukking :hhh:

shyt just seems nosy and y'all both being fake, who has those kinds of talks with no intention behind it?

Then you turn around and say this

Well I mean... :mjlit: But I didn't think the coli was ready for advanced game.
So you aren't even following the premise of the thread yourself if you still scheming :mjpls: a real sniper, you ain't fooling them women breh, they know what they doin from jump :myman:

Cosign on just having women in your social circle tho, all you gotta do is be cool with them and other women appear outta nowhere and start competing for your attention, my lesbian homies are bad and have set me up with some pretty women just by inviting me out with them places and being seen

Last edited:
Daps
No, I can use my homies partners for that, they usually give the best advice and let me know when an extremely subtle red flag is being thrown in my face

I don't wanna know about someone's sex life if I'm not interested in fukking :hhh:

shyt just seems nosy

Then you turn around and say this

So you aren't even following the premise of the thread yourself if you still scheming

Cosign on just having women in your social circle tho, all you gotta do is be cool with them and other women appear outta nowhere and start competing for your attention

The premise of the thread is learning about the demonic behavior of women instead of this whole Disney fairy tale princess story that brehs still live by.

If me and a chic are talking about sex, I'm a man, she's a woman. Obviously that could turn into something. All I said is you don't go into it looking for that. You just go in to be a friend and once she trusts you and doesn't see you as judgmental, you can learn about the :demonic: ways of women just by observing her.

I've gotten offers to smash from some of them :ehh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The premise of the thread is learning about the demonic behavior of women instead of this whole Disney fairy tale princess story that brehs still live by.

If me and a chic are talking about sex, I'm a man, she's a woman. Obviously that could turn into something. All I said is you don't go into it looking for that. You just go in to be a friend and once she trusts you and doesn't see you as judgmental, you can learn about the :demonic: ways of women just by observing her.

I've gotten offers to smash from some of them :ehh:
Breh you're just explaining how to snipe from the friend zone :francis: that whole "oh that wasn't my initial intention, but since we both here :mjlit: " move isn't advanced game at all :mjlol: women been seeing that move since teenage years. Pretend to give advice while slowly sneaking in, been in the playbook since gradeschool

Only women I'm trusting to give me real advice are the ones dating my homies already and my lesbian joints, two types of people who wouldn't waste time trying to use any tricks on me themselves

Trust me those women are already multiple steps ahead of you and just letting it rock until you make a move forreal :hubie: you should take it as a compliment, you probably don't need game as much as you think.

Last edited:
Daps
Breh you're just explaining how to snipe from the friend zone :francis: that whole "oh that wasn't my initial intention, but since we both here :mjlit: " move isn't advanced game at all :mjlol: women been seeing that move since teenage years. Pretend to give advice while slowly sneaking in, been in the playbook since gradeschool

Only women I'm trusting to give me real advice are the ones dating my homies already and my lesbian joints, two types of people who wouldn't waste time trying to use any tricks on me themselves

Trust me those women are already multiple steps ahead of you and just letting it rock until you make a move forreal :hubie: you should take it as a compliment, you probably don't need game as much as you think.

Agree with the bolded. A lesbian taught me how to make women cum from head. :ehh:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
women tell on themselves. i just sit and listen usually. i've got nothing to add unless she got cute friends. when she start talking about bad sex or not being satisfied, its like bish you realize that's just as much a reflection on you as it is them right? you laid down with these men and let them pump it up for no reason. smfh

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, i don’t want to risk them offering me pumpum. These type of convos create the wrong impression.
Yup. And if you take them up on that offer you’ll lose them as a “friend”. Cuz women cant comprehend a no from a guy.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
No, the only women I deal with now are in a work setting. When I had female friends they'd only talk about sex to themselves when they thought you weren't paying attention.

Btw being a grown man chatting with females isn't a humble brag.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
No, the only women I deal with now are in a work setting. When I had female friends they'd only talk about sex to themselves when they thought you weren't paying attention.

Btw being a grown man chatting with females isn't a humble brag.
Cosign. The older I get the more I don't wanna hear them talk.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I have a female friend that always discusses sex with me. We also have had on and off sex over the years. :mjgrin:

If I'm meeting a female or female associates though I really don't bring it up, they'll take it there if they want to. If they do, then I'll comment on it if the time is right.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yes, at work. My girl don't like it, but I be learning different shyt about women.

I've met women who DON'T like receiving oral sex...who don't like head!?

Blows my mind!

:what:
It's a thing, had a few like this.

Women who don't pleasure themselves regularly are less likely to like getting ate out, in my experience.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I know a lot of fellas will come in here and be like "why am I discussing sex with a woman that I'm not having sex with"... but I've found a lot of benefits in doing it.

Speaking to women friends about these topics really reveals a lot to you; because most women that are in a relationship with you or that you're messing around with, aren't going to tell you their deep dirty sick little secrets because they're afraid that you'll judge them. (if you got game, you can get them to open up by making them feel comfortable that you won't judge them, but most of y'all got no game).

When you talk to a woman as a friend, she'll tell you the stuff that she's ashamed of. If you get really close with her, she'll drop the :o: act and let you see how demonic women truly are.

She'll tell you about how she's married but she sleeps with women on the side while hiding it from her husband.

She'll tell you about the dude she cheats with, on her husband.

She'll tell you about the sex parties she either used to attend or still attends.

She'll tell you about how she wants to get held down and she wants it to be "taken" from her.

She'll tell you about how she wants to get peed on.

The easy way to find out the true nature of women is by getting women friends and letting them put you on game. All you have to do is appear nonjudgmental (even if on the inside, you're hitting them with the ":scust: you are such a nasty uncouth hoe").

Discuss.
1. I'm judging anyway.

2. One chick took the chicken box (yes, chicken was in it) out the car while at work, found where the ants were, put the box back in the car with ants in it. She look like keke palmer. Another chick, put period blood on my car. Why was the car not locked, because another Demon put something in the lock to make the key jam and break so that I would be stranded so I had to drive around 🙃 with the doors unlocked. They all demons.
3. Atlanta is like top 3 in cheating, they all cheating.
4. I don't care to hear her sex stories I got plenty of my own.
5. Back to your original point, the only thing that's going to happen if you talk about sex with a woman that ain't gonna f up, is you will make her head BIGGER and you will have more blue balls.