Do You Have A Career Or Just A DEAD-END Job?

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Probably a career for me since I'm in healthcare and finally working back in a hospital system that will allow me to learn more skills and pick my own career path versus working for a software company.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
you all talk and no action breh

agreed....

@JudgeJoeGorilla outside of your threads talking about women and sex..this is the topic that annoys me the most...if youre going to make a thread like this...make it where you have an experience of actually making attempts..and completing at least one goal of the shyt you talk about always wanting to do

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Been at my same spot for 7 plus years...

Most would see it as a career (good pay, upward movement, etc.) but it's definitely more of a "stepping stone" than it is a career or dead end job :manny:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Career. Got my A+ cert earlier this year now imma Tech Support Engineer at a call center.

Forum put a nikka on :blessed:, i just get paid to sit in my office on thecoli and harass young women on insta and sc all day
:wow: I'm trying to do the same. Did you get that position with only the A+ cert?
Unemployed, yesterday was my last day of my two week notice.
You put in a 2 week notice without anything lined up breh? :francis:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Dead end job right now. Went in for a written test for a position with the county last week and just got notified that i missed passing it by one point :shaq2:
Mad that i didn't pass, because my background and resume for the position was rock solid.

Sitting in my work vehicle right now trying to kill some time. This is probably the worst job I've ever had tbh. Nothing but dysfunction at every level of the company.

I have another written exam coming up for the school district coming this Wednesday though, so I've still got something to look forward to at least.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Career.

In a very lucrative field but I am interested in learning more about the tech industry and IT.

I have a bachelor's degree but can I get certifications and find jobs in those fields?

Daps
agreed....

@JudgeJoeGorilla outside of your threads talking about women and sex..this is the topic that annoys me the most...if youre going to make a thread like this...make it where you have an experience of actually making attempts..and completing at least one goal of the shyt you talk about always wanting to do

What's your bench max :lupe:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I have what would’ve considered a dead end job, but that’s where I think differently. I only see work as a means to pay my bills. I’m not trying to learn life lessons or “better myself” through a corporation. My real life happens after my shift is up

I used to be the guy to want to climb the corporate ladder, befriend a couple white folks, go to the company picnic but at the end of the day I was never happy. I realized in the end, big business always wins, so now I do me. I clock in, don’t speak to nobody, take my break, and go home stress free...something I’ve never had the privilege to do all my adult life.