Do You Have A Career Or Just A DEAD-END Job?

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
If you honestly and truly want to be happy in life you have to be self employed and have financial freedom.....having the ability to create your own schedule, pay your bills and have disposable income is >>>*

Imagine waking up on a tuesday afternoon and think damn i want to have dinner in miami tonight and just hop on a jet and be gone for a day or two...no having to call in, vacation days all that bullshyt...that's happiness to me

EDIT: Another thought is when im on Facebook and I see people like "I got a promotion" or "i need a job" either way you're placing your happiness and fate in the hands of another person...take control of your life and be your own boss

FullSizeRender%201_zpsyptfywz0.jpg

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
If you honestly and truly want to be happy in life you have to be self employed and have financial freedom.....having the ability to create your own schedule, pay your bills and have disposable income is >>>*

Imagine waking up on a tuesday afternoon and think damn i want to have dinner in miami tonight and just hop on a jet and be gone for a day or two...no having to call in, vacation days all that bullshyt...that's happiness to me

I want to get to that point someday
I just started my photography career yesterday and did a shoot with someone, it was only 25$ but as someone with no job I made 25$ by myself, so I know I can make more especially since I'm talented
It's liberating too, cause I can charge and negotiate what I want

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA

What are you doing right now?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I have a career.
If I continue working in a clinical setting, there's no room for advancement, BUT there's always raises and incentive/bonus (which I don't get at my current office). If I worked at an office that had incentive pay, I'd be making 6 figures.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I want to get to that point someday
I just started my photography career yesterday and did a shoot with someone, it was only 25$ but as someone with no job I made 25$ by myself, so I know I can make more especially since I'm talented
It's liberating too, cause I can charge and negotiate what I want

Photography is a good business lots of money to be made artists are always looking for shooters, you can do weddings, events etc. Just get LLC'd and do online marketings/social media marketing. Best advice i can give is stay cheap for a while and even do some pro bono work to build a portfolio and brand recognition (maybe even barter services to help promote your company)....

What are you doing right now?

I run the website in my bio as part of it i develop videos/content for local businesses just partnered with the local radio one station Boom and we also run all the videos for the newsstands in the city.....i also am a licensed real estate agent (philly is poppin right now) I am working on other things...the average millionaire has 7 sources of income..that's what im working on.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Are you a teacher and do you like the education field?

Associate teacher at the moment but ill be taking classes soon to finish my degree and to become a fully certified teacher.

I love my job..my homeboy always bragging about how he make so much money doing claims adjusting and he's trying to get me to do it too but I enjoy going to see them crazy ass kids every day.

I first started in 2015 after I came home from the military cause my mom suggested it..its a full time gig with benefits and I didnt need a degree to get started as a associate teacher, I just had to have a certain amount of college credits and pass the GA paraprofessional test. I just thought it would be something to do until I figured out what I really want to do, but ive fell in love with this profession.

I work with 2nd grade this year and them kids so damn funny. Plus giving little black kids a positive male role model is a big thing to me.

other positives=
no drug test
off on weekends, summers, holidays and we get paid
plus its damn near a 5-1 male to female ratio :lolbron:

:mjcry:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Career. Got my A+ cert earlier this year now imma Tech Support Engineer at a call center.

Forum put a nikka on :blessed:, i just get paid to sit in my office on thecoli and harass young women on insta and sc all day

Where did you go to school?

Any of these IT certs, can you get them with online courses?