California
Blunts are obsolete out here, it's all about that raw and fronto:

25040t1.jpg

Raw cones >

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I went back to smoking blunts. I don't like the taste of rolling papers and I break every glass pipe or bong I buy so it's dutches for me. Only dutches. None of backwoods swishers crap

I used to be like you, but throw some fronto in that raw paper and it tastes better than any blunt. Plus you save money.

2.50 for a pack of raw. 3 dollars for a leaf....and I got roll up for a month or more.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I stopped smoking tobacco wraps and only fukk with High Hemp GMO free wraps.

I dont really fukk with bongs like that, I'd just rather smoke out a glass pipe.

I used to be like you, but throw some fronto in that raw paper and it tastes better than any blunt. Plus you save money.

2.50 for a pack of raw. 3 dollars for a leaf....and I got roll up for a month or more.
Wait, so you throw crushed fronto leaf used for rolling herb into a raw paper joint?

Why not just use a more natural tobacco like American Spirit if you gonna be rolling spliffs?

Is it because the leaf is so cheap?

And the purpose of rolling blunts is for the weed to burn slower...

DonDiego

Banned
Daps
Bong high is like a couple of minutes a hit. spliff/blunt GOAT. the enjoyment of putting it together knowing it's gonna hit nice. Fronto and raw or Bob Marley papers can't beat it.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I stopped smoking tobacco wraps and only fukk with High Hemp GMO free wraps.

I dont really fukk with bongs like that, I'd just rather smoke out a glass pipe.

Wait, so you throw crushed fronto leaf used for rolling herb into a raw paper joint?

Why not just use a more natural tobacco like American Spirit if you gonna be rolling spliffs?

Is it because the leaf is so cheap?

And the purpose of rolling blunts is for the weed to burn slower...

Nah I tear a lil strip off the leaf, darker the better, and put it on top of the paper and roll it up. Burns fine if you roll it right.

I used to smoke outta straight fronto leaf once in a while back in the day, but that's murder on ya lungs...plus back then they were only easy to find in BK. Now they everywhere.

And the fronto is pure tobacco bro.