Do You Prefer A Blunt Or Bong?

Which One You Down With?

• Total voters

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Nah I tear a lil strip off the leaf, darker the better, and put it on top of the paper and roll it up. Burns fine if you roll it right.

I used to smoke outta straight fronto leaf once in a while back in the day, but that's murder on ya lungs...plus back then they were only easy to find in BK. Now they everywhere.

And the fronto is pure tobacco bro.
Im just saying. Ive never heard of people who smoke spliffs, use fronto, they always used traditional smoking tobacco.

It can be pure, yet how natural and untreated is it tho?

DonDiego

Banned
Daps
Im just saying. Ive never heard of people who smoke spliffs, use fronto, they always used traditional smoking tobacco.

Monk what state u in/ how old are u. I'm 32 and I never I mean never seen or heard of someone putting that American spirit shyt in a spliff. Fronto or none now some times I dry my fronto and crush it up with the bud and roll it in papers only.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
@JudgeJoeGorilla

Lemme school you Breh.

The one hitter is the MOST efficient, economical way to smoke. I was spending like $3 a day then. The good shyt too. The medical.

The bong is similar although you burn a lil more. So now it's about $5 a day (good shyt not yard weed).

Here's what the blunt is for: stunting. Special occasion. You're bored with smoking the weed pipe, whatever. People who smoke only blunts spend like $20 per day.

So bong. Definite.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Monk what state u in/ how old are u. I'm 32 and I never I mean never seen or heard of someone putting that American spirit shyt in a spliff. Fronto or none now some times I dry my fronto and crush it up with the bud and roll it in papers only.
Im 45 in Cali.

And REALLY?

I know more people in the UK use tobacco(not fronto) and Ive NEVER heard of anybody who used tobacco, use crushed fronto leaf.

Ive always seen it rolled with loose leaf..

DonDiego

Banned
Daps
Crushed fronto= grabba. yard man ting. In Trinidad seen a joint at the rolled at the tip of a cig it was a all in one. No cigs for me so I didn't hit it.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Other way around for me, I never smoked with people putting crushed tobacco in a joint. I heard that was a UK thing.

I don't think the fronto is treated. It's literally the straight up leaf.

ce1dc260563d50e8cf5fb3.70998221-AR_0.81111_.jpeg

DonDiego

Banned
Daps
@JudgeJoeGorilla

Lemme school you Breh.

The one hitter is the MOST efficient, economical way to smoke. I was spending like $3 a day then. The good shyt too. The medical.

The bong is similar although you burn a lil more. So now it's about $5 a day (good shyt not yard weed).

Here's what the blunt is for: stunting. Special occasion. You're bored with smoking the weed pipe, whatever. People who smoke only blunts spend like $20 per day.

So bong. Definite.

DonDiego

Banned
Daps
Phone fukking up. But 3 dollars. who is selling you 3 dollar bags. he need to stop with that shyt. Bong is shyt. Blunt is for stunting? Since when? .8 in a blunt is perfect if u dolo. 40 is a pool that last at least 4 days for a lite smoker